cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

post pictures of your HTT

kknowlton
Explorer
Explorer
The folks in the Folding Trailer forum have started a fun topic, so I thought perhaps we could do the same. I'll start.

Our 2005 Starcraft Travelstar 21SSO, last year at the LaSalle-Peru KOA.
2020 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L V8 w/ tow pkg, Equal-i-zer
2020 Lance 2375
1,599 REPLIES 1,599

ltrogdon2
Explorer
Explorer
drenjoey wrote:
Welcome to the forum Leonard.....Good bunch of people here, ready to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you! Just getting my feet wet! ๐Ÿ™‚

Dbegno1
Explorer
Explorer
it's a 2013 Livin Lite, one of the last built before being bought out by Thor, now they are being made by KZ.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
Dbegno1 wrote:

I use a "Pop Up Gizmo" for a little extra protection with rain and heat.

is that made by Livin' Lite?
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

Dbegno1
Explorer
Explorer

I use a "Pop Up Gizmo" for a little extra protection with rain and heat.

holliwood
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah, the white interior is what drew us to it. It definitely makes it look bigger inside. And, the previous owner found an interior paint that matches the white stick on covering perfectly, so if I ever need to fix anything or change it around, it'll blend right in.

popeye59 wrote:
Nice, the white interior really brightens it up and makes it look even larger inside. We have a ROO 233S with brown cabinets and darker wall covering.

popeye59
Explorer
Explorer
Nice, the white interior really brightens it up and makes it look even larger inside. We have a ROO 233S with brown cabinets and darker wall covering.
Frank and Jean
EM1 USN ret
DAV Life Member

'09 Rockwood Roo 233S
'03 1500 Silverado LS

The things that come to those that wait will be the junky stuff left by those that got there 1st.

Remember; never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

holliwood
Explorer
Explorer

holliwood
Explorer
Explorer
New member. Just picked up this 08 Rockwood Roo 232 Toy Hauler. Apparently, it's pretty rare from what I've been told. This is our first TT, but not new to camping. We got it right before Xmas and have been trying to take it out to get familiarized with it, but it keeps either getting really cold here or raining ๐Ÿ˜• Hopefully, soon we'll be able to play with it a little.

drenjoey
Explorer
Explorer
Nice hybrid David....To you and your family, WELCOME to our forum....

Dre

ocb_dave_ocb
Explorer
Explorer
New member here, wanted to post some pics of the NTU Hybrid we picked up about a week and half ago..

drenjoey
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome to the forum Leonard.....Good bunch of people here, ready to answer any questions you might have.

aepowell
Explorer
Explorer
Nice. Welcome
Anthony & Margie Powell
Sherman,Tx.
2001 Jayco Kiwi 23B
2013 Ram Slt Lonestar(yea its got a HEMI)

ltrogdon2
Explorer
Explorer

2005 Travelstar 19CK restored and ready!

Hudson54
Explorer
Explorer
2001 Kiwi 17. Picked it up cheap and have done quite a few mods.

Absolut
Explorer
Explorer
CallMeChris wrote:
Figure I'll add to this one....this was our maiden voyage. Ended up taking it up to just outside of Rogers Arkansas on Beaver lake and loved every minute of it!

Hello Chris, fellow Arkansan