cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reico Titan controller

ronday
Explorer
Explorer
Put a set of used reico titan jacks on my truck camper. The wireless controller works fine. The wired plug in controller does nothing. Am I doing something wrong in the switches or hookup. All codes match. Where the controller plugs in the green light always stays on, is this normal? Thanks. Ron Day
2008 Chevy 2500HD D/A, Crewcab SB, Pullrite superglide
2011 Big Country BC 3250TS 33ft 5ver
2005 Fleetwood 26ft 5ver
2005 Sun Lite Truck Camper
Ron - 29 yrs HS Tech Teacher (ret) 24 yrs USN/USNR Chief (ret)
Sheila - 29 yrs HS Home and Careers Teacher (ret)
6 REPLIES 6

ronday
Explorer
Explorer
Found them on Craigs list about 60 miles from me. The wind tore the roof off this guy's pop up in Utah, he brought the jacks home (upstate New York) with him. His buddy took the TC for a play house for his kid. I was able to get the rest of the parts by contacting his friend in Utah. Wouldn't happen again in a million years. Ron
2005 Fleetwood 26ft 5ver

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
Where did ya find used ones? Have they got anymore ?

GeoBoy
Explorer
Explorer
ronday wrote:
Talked to RT and decided switch panel was bad. Replaced it and everything is fine.

That was quick service.

ronday
Explorer
Explorer
Talked to RT and decided switch panel was bad. Replaced it and everything is fine.
2005 Fleetwood 26ft 5ver

deltabravo
Nomad
Nomad
ronday wrote:
Put a set of used reico titan jacks on my truck camper. The wireless controller works fine. The wired plug in controller does nothing. Am I doing something wrong in the switches or hookup. All codes match. Where the controller plugs in the green light always stays on, is this normal? Thanks. Ron Day

THe only way my green light turns on is when I press the momentary rocker switch. At the point, the system is active.
There's a timeout delay, I don't know how long it is, but the light turns off and the system shuts down.
2009 Silverado 3500HD Dually, D/A, CCLB 4x4 (bought new 8/30/09)
2018 Arctic Fox 992 with an Onan 2500i "quiet" model generator

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
Call RT in Frankfort, Illinois. Their website has the wiring schematics on it too.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB