cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Roadmaster active suspension

ramyankee
Explorer
Explorer
Last week we were through Bend Or to have some work done on the truck. On display they had the Roadmaster Active Suspension on a shelf. Looked pretty unique and "fairly easy" to install. Wondering if anyone has had any chance to use it...

https://activesuspension.com
Rick and Patti ๐Ÿ™‚
2 Proud Christian CONSERVATIVES ๐Ÿ™‚
2002 Chevy Silverado, 8.1, Crew, LB, 3.73, 4X4
2020 Mesa Ridge 291rls
Now living in North Idaho (formerly Northeastern California) ... but the heart is with MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY
3 REPLIES 3

98silvz71
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't used it but my uncle has used it on his last 2 pickups. They were/are 3/4 Chevy's, he thought they handled the load fine, but didn't like the ride. He was at his limit for the trucks, so he added the Roadmaster and likes them. He actually sold it with the last truck and then had to buy it again for the new truck because he missed the ride quality.
2013 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CC/SB Duramax - 20K B&W Companion, Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks and Stabilizer, BFG A/T KO2
2014 Keystone Fuzion 342 Toyhauler
2008 Arctic Cat 700 Diesel

TUCQUALA
Explorer
Explorer
Have the Roadmaster on our Excursion for about 4 yrs now. Easy install, works great!! Not quite the same as new heavier springs (Excursion problem!!) but made the vehicle handle much better and sag less with load. Only negative in my mind is poor rust prevention on components (unless they have changed construction!). Live in a dry area, and wonder how long the system lasts back east!!! I still would highly recommend the product.
'16 Outdoors Timber Ridge 280RKS
Reese 1700# Trunnion w/ DualCam HP
'03 EXCURSION XLT V10 4.30 Axles

hawkeye-08
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have not tried the Roadmaster, but am trying the Torklift StableLoads now.