cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUlastic Springs results and more

billy1davis
Explorer
Explorer
I have new Sulastic springs on my one ton dually dodge and it is great both unloaded and loaded. I recomend them. It now rides like a new 3/4 ton or even better I think. The bumps are still there but the Sulastics really dampen the bumps. Even empty. My wife has back problem and this is so far the fix!
Now I would like to soften the ride in the front. I have heard that the Ranchero is the way to go? Other thoughts?
3 REPLIES 3

HMS_Beagle
Explorer
Explorer
Kinda need to specify: Which Ranchos? Which Bilsteins? Both of 'em make a lot of different shocks....
Bigfoot 10.4E, 2015 F350 6.7L DRW 2WD, Autoflex Ultra Air Ride rear suspension, Hellwig Bigwig sway bars front and rear

Jim_Carolyn
Explorer
Explorer
Actually I had Ranchos on my new GMC 1 ton and wound up buying Biilsteins for a replacement because the ride was too rough. The ride is much, much better with the Bilsteins.
Jim Tewell
2008 Roadtrek 210 Popular

Mortimer_Brewst
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the feedback on the Sulastics. I'm trying to hold off until next year to get a truck. Sulastic spring are on my list of possible upgrades. From what I've read Bilstein's seem a lot more popular than Ranchero's.
If ethics are poor at the top, that behavior is copied down through the organization - Robert Noyce

2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2019 Coachmen Chaparral 298RLS