Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

TCM: Best Tank Industries announces black tank beetles

rickjo
Explorer
Explorer
Black Tank Beetles
2019 F-350 4WD Crew Cab DRW 6.2 l gas engine (6500 lbs cargo capacity!)
2007 LanceMax 1181 loaded, King memory foam mattress (driver's side locker omitted).
"Leave the trail a little better than you found it."
16 REPLIES 16

skipbee
Explorer
Explorer
So if I thought that describing the purchase of a Class A Motor Home by the most successful publisher of the only truck camper magazine in existence was the top April Fool tomfoolery ever. I would be wrong, again. And the "Itsa Joke" statuette, therefore, goes to Gordon White!
BRAVO!
Love to all.
skip (See YA at the Mid-Atlantic TC Rally)
skipbee
2004 F350 Diesel CC SRW 19.5" Rickson W/T 4WD
2005 Lance 1121 well found.
See us on YouTube" Living the Lance Life" 3 of 4. Google skip bosley for TR's: Alaska, Assateague Island, Disney World & Fla Keys and a California Coastal jaunt.

Reddog1
Explorer
Explorer
I ordered two boxes.

Wayne

2004.5 Ram SLT LB 3500 DRW Quad Cab 4x4
1988 Bigfoot (C11.5) TC (1900# w/standard equip. per decal), 130 watts solar, 100 AH AGM, Polar Cub A/C, EU2000i Honda

Toad: 91 Zuke

rickjo
Explorer
Explorer
Steve_in_29 wrote:
What do you do with all the beetle poo that's left after they eat your poo? Is beetle poo compatible with human poo for dump station use?

You are only allowed to dispose of it on April 1. On that day anywhere is fine.
2019 F-350 4WD Crew Cab DRW 6.2 l gas engine (6500 lbs cargo capacity!)
2007 LanceMax 1181 loaded, King memory foam mattress (driver's side locker omitted).
"Leave the trail a little better than you found it."

Steve_in_29
Explorer
Explorer
What do you do with all the beetle poo that's left after they eat your poo? Is beetle poo compatible with human poo for dump station use?
2007 F350,SC,LB,4x4,6.0/Auto,35" tires,16.5 Warn,Buckstop bumpers
2007 Outfitter Apex9.5,270W solar,SolarBoost2000e,2 H2K's,2KW inverter,2 20lb LP on slide out tray,4 Lifeline AGM bats,Tundra fridge
95 Bounder 28' ClassA sold
91 Jamboree 21' ClassC sold

dcpac
Explorer
Explorer
I raise beetles and am looking at over 100 right now as I type this. I read the article and then read it to my wife cussing TCM because it was such BS. Obviously I did not read the last sentence :B

nycsteve
Explorer
Explorer
DutchmenSport wrote:
nycsteve wrote:
There goes 5 minutes of my life I cant replace.

I read about 2 minutes into the article and then began to wonder. It started sounding a bit too bizarre. So I skipped to the bottom. I'm fortunate, I saved 3 minutes of my life! :B

3 minutes here ,3 minutes there , before you know it you'll be living to 103!

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
nycsteve wrote:

I read about 2 minutes into the article and then began to wonder. It started sounding a bit too bizarre. So I skipped to the bottom. I'm fortunate, I saved 3 minutes of my life! :B

nycsteve
Explorer
Explorer

67avion
Explorer II
Explorer II
That is one sensational April Fool joke!!!

Acampingwewillg
Explorer II
Explorer II
Kind of reminds me of that old stand-by joke that goes something like this, "I saved your life yesterday, I killed a pack of "dung" eating dogs". Of course in this case it was a nest of "dung" eating beetles. :E
96 Vogue Prima Vista
The Kid's: Humphrie, the Mini Schnauzer and Georgie,wire haired dachshund.
Rainbow Bridge: Laddie,Scoutie,Katie,Cooper,Kodie,Rubie,Maggie, Cassie, Mollie, Elvis, Potter and Rosie Love You! (40+ years in all)

gitpicker2009
Explorer
Explorer
I can't believe I read the whole article and then found out it was an April Fools joke!!! D'oh!!!!:)

Hondavalk
Explorer
Explorer
But what do I use to take care of the Dung Beetle's dung :B:@

whazoo
Explorer
Explorer
The link was self explanatory I thought dunggone it.

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
rickjo wrote:
Black Tank Beetles

Links are nice, but next time, how about something other than just a link?

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member