cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

TECH HELP ON THIS FORUM

Dragonfly
Explorer
Explorer
I checked my preferences, my forums etc trying to change my email preferences from receiving notice of every post individually to a daily digest of posts. I thought I remembered the ability to do that on this forum. Is that so and where to you set that. Thanks.
DRAGONFLY - 2011, Provan Tiger CX, on a F350, 4WD, regular cab chassis
2 REPLIES 2

Dragonfly
Explorer
Explorer
All that preferences does is turn email notices on or off, it doesn't offer the option to group emails into one daily digest vs dozens, even hundreds of individual emails per day. I did find a posting in Forum Help and Support that says that this is not possible to do this in this forum. I suppose that I could go directly to the site instead of clicking on each email as it comes in but, I hope someday the option to get a daily digest is added like many other forums offer.
DRAGONFLY - 2011, Provan Tiger CX, on a F350, 4WD, regular cab chassis

anaro
Explorer
Explorer
Go to my forums, then my preferences. In my preferences go to where it says subscribe and change your settings. Also if you look in the top right corner of the blue line (green if you are on Woodalls not rv.net), you will see where it says forum help and support. That is actually an entire forum for tech help. If you still can't figure it out, they can probably help you better.
2014 Silverado 3500 Duramax, SRW, Crew Cab, 4WD
2014 Palomino Sabre 34REQS -
2011 Crossroads Zinger ZT26BL - sold in 2014