cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

The perfect driver's seat.

JerryofWV
Explorer
Explorer
If you want to get to your destination without having to stop so much this it what you need.
Jerry & Dee Dee Pauley

2005 Monaco Monarch SE, Workhorse, Falcon II tow bar, ReadyBrake, 2012 Jeep Liberty Toad

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.
10 REPLIES 10

slickrock_steve
Explorer
Explorer
Joe417 wrote:
Depending on your shocks, temperature, and the amount of water in the "seat", could be a "startling" bidet.

THIS^^^^^^
Especially if you travel in northerly climes!!:E:o:o

Joe417
Explorer
Explorer
Depending on your shocks, temperature, and the amount of water in the "seat", could be a "startling" bidet.
Joe & Evelyn

Jack_Diane_Free
Explorer
Explorer
The upgrade option is a bidet.

jimh406
Explorer III
Explorer III
I think the OP must not be a Ford owner. Otherwise, he'd never give up his comfortable seats for that plastic. ๐Ÿ™‚

'10 Ford F-450, 6.4, 4.30, 4x4, 14,500 GVWR, '06 Host Rainer 950 DS, Torklift Talon tiedowns, Glow Steps, and Fastguns. Bilstein 4600s, Firestone Bags, Toyo M655 Gs, Curt front hitch, Energy Suspension bump stops.

NRA Life Member, CCA Life Member

Tom_Anderson
Explorer
Explorer
I need one of those for a passenger seat.

jmckelvy
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:
I'm not seeing a picture.

Okay, now it's fixed and I can see the picture. And, I wish I couldn't. ๐Ÿ™‚

LOL! :B
06 RAM 3500,Dually,CTD,Auto(ATS Stage 1),QC,4X4,PacBrake,Spyntec Freespin Hubs,60 Gal Titan Tank,EFI Live, Line-X,Torklifts and SuperHitch,Fastguns
2013 Arctic Fox 990, 275 Watts Solar, 2 Grp 31 AGMs
US Navy 1964-1968, 2-Tour Vietnam Vet

joelc
Explorer III
Explorer III
Love it. But you should add the option of the foam seat.

Bedlam
It looks like my office. We were told not to take so many breaks and management upgraded our seating:

Host Mammoth 11.5 on Ram 5500 HD

getpower1
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know what it was supposed to be because I can't see an image, but I say the best seat to travel in is the passenger seat.

Unfortunately I am not going to subject my girl to having to drive such a bad handling rig around, and I can't trust anyone else, so stock Dodge seats of the 1997 vintage with the tear from people sliding out of the seat, that I stitched up with fishing line is the best I'm gonna get for now.
2003 Aljo 259LT
2018 Ram 3500, SRW, 4x4, CTD, HO, Aisin

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I'm not seeing a picture.

Okay, now it's fixed and I can see the picture. And, I wish I couldn't. ๐Ÿ™‚