cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

TT stolen from Haylett RV in Coldwater MI

LoudRam
Explorer
Explorer
There is a YouTube channel I watch. They just did an inventory and found an RV missing. It's a 2019 Jayco Jay Flight 264BH. More info is in the link including Vin # and pics. There is a $1000 reward. Thanks.

Stolen Jayco TT info
Todd
Desert Storm Vet (US Navy)
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Quad Cab Express 4X4 5.7 Hemi 3.92
2021 Coachmen Spirit Ultra Lite 2557RB

If you can read this thank a teacher
If you can read this in english thank a vet
21 REPLIES 21

1968mooney
Explorer
Explorer
You should never trust anything posted by a clown named :B

drsteve
Explorer
Explorer
I live near Coldwater, and while I have never dealt with Haylett, they have a good reputation.
2006 Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD 6.0L 3.73 8600 GVWR
2018 Coachmen Catalina Legacy Edition 223RBS
1991 Palomino Filly PUP

GrandpaKip
Explorer
Explorer
Wow. 2 pages. Can it go to 4?
Kip
2015 Skyline Dart 214RB
2018 Silverado Double Cab 4x4
Andersen Hitch

WTP-GC
Explorer
Explorer
BillyBob Jim wrote:
Having two one cent ea 5/16" washers in the 1/4" bin down at the local Ace can be compared to losing a Jayco 264BH thats worth about $15K how?

The example is not apples-to-apples, but that's not the point. To suggest that management or ownership of any establishment...be it a large RV dealership or a small hardware store...that they should have 100% knowledge of all their inventory at every exact moment of time is ludicrous. If you believe otherwise, it just shows how little you understand business operations. As a business owner myself, I can assure that I cannot account for every single tool or piece of material or location of trailers or (fill in the blank) at every exact moment of time. For me or anyone else to be able to maintain full knowledge of this would be so time consuming that no actual work would ever take place.

Years ago, I was part of a large company that had multiple company vehicles. One truck in particular was always kept at the office and available for people to use when their vehicle was in the shop, broke down, or otherwise unavailable. One day, an employee needed to use this vehicle but it wasn't in the parking lot. No big deal, someone else must have it. We check with all office employees and they don't know who has it. We check with field employees and get the same answer. We determine that the truck was stolen. When was it stolen?? Don't know. It was not uncommon for someone to grab the truck for a day and bring it back. But we knew that it had not been missing for more than a few days. It was later found and recovered. If the fact that we did not assign an employee to stand guard over this vehicle every single day and night means that we "had no clue"...then so be it.
Duramax + Grand Design 5er + B & W Companion
SBGTF

BillyBob_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
WTP-GC wrote:
BillyBob Jim wrote:
WTP-GC wrote:
BillyBob Jim wrote:
...because those morons don't have a clue when it exited their lot. Holy Mother of Inventory Control do not fail us now.

Seems a little dramatic. They said only that they weren't sure when it exactly happened. That just means that they don't know the exact moment in time when it rolled off the lot. At any major RV lot, units rolls in and out dozens at a time. The span of unknown time could be as little as a day.

I'm sure someone came in to see the unit and they couldn't find it...which prompted them to determine it had been stolen.

Those are both fine examples of not having a clue. Dramatic Indeed.

I called the hardware store the other day. Needed 300 each 1/4" fender washers. They said they had 300 in stock. I show up, found the bin, and counted only 298 washers that were 1/4" and 2 washers that were 5/16". Wow...those guys must not have a clue either.

LOL.....Most people that work in those hardware stores don't have a clue.

Talk about drama? Having two one cent ea 5/16" washers in the 1/4" bin down at the local Ace can be compared to losing a Jayco 264BH thats worth about $15K how? I guess you made your point, even though I don't know what your point is.

WTP-GC
Explorer
Explorer
BillyBob Jim wrote:
WTP-GC wrote:
BillyBob Jim wrote:
...because those morons don't have a clue when it exited their lot. Holy Mother of Inventory Control do not fail us now.

Seems a little dramatic. They said only that they weren't sure when it exactly happened. That just means that they don't know the exact moment in time when it rolled off the lot. At any major RV lot, units rolls in and out dozens at a time. The span of unknown time could be as little as a day.

I'm sure someone came in to see the unit and they couldn't find it...which prompted them to determine it had been stolen.

I called the hardware store the other day. Needed 300 each 1/4" fender washers. They said they had 300 in stock. I show up, found the bin, and counted only 298 washers that were 1/4" and 2 washers that were 5/16". Wow...those guys must not have a clue either.
SBGTF

BillyBob_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
WTP-GC wrote:
BillyBob Jim wrote:

WTP-GC
Explorer
Explorer
BillyBob Jim wrote:

SBGTF

BillyBob_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
Jebby14 wrote:
on an unrelated note............... anyone want a good deal on a jayco....... lost the title but im sure you can get it cleared up........

LOL. Careful now, you're only about 125 miles away from those sleazeballs in Coldwater MI. You might get a visit from the Mounties or Sgt Stadenko or someone. Can you account for your whereabouts between when the video was posted and say June 1 2018 because those morons don't have a clue when it exited their lot. Holy Mother of Inventory Control do not fail us now. What's your asking price? Will you take a Chinese Chainsaw in trade?

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
on an unrelated note............... anyone want a good deal on a jayco....... lost the title but im sure you can get it cleared up........
Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....

Grodyman
Explorer
Explorer
WTP-GC wrote:
BillyBob Jim wrote:

Those guys at Haylett RV are a bunch of crooks anyway, what goes around comes around. - Karma.

So in your view, crime is an acceptable form of recourse against those in which you personally find to be dishonest? That being the case, if I bought a used chinese chainsaw from you for $1000 and later came to the recognition that this wasn't a good deal after all...it would then be fine if someone came over and stole your truck, boat, RV and burned your house down because...well...karma.

That line of thought doesn't make much sense to me, but then again I don't believe in karma anyway.

I think he is saying that he doesn't care. That's all.
2017 F150 CC/5.5' 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost/3.55
2018 Passport Ultra-Lite 153ML

philh
Explorer II
Explorer II
My wife did our deal over the phone, they took her deposit and a few days later we showed up to finalize the deal. The whole process went very well for us.

LoudRam
Explorer
Explorer
BillyBob Jim wrote:
WTP-GC wrote:
BillyBob Jim wrote:

Those guys at Haylett RV are a bunch of crooks anyway, what goes around comes around. - Karma.

So in your view, crime is an acceptable form of recourse against those in which you personally find to be dishonest? That being the case, if I bought a used chinese chainsaw from you for $1000 and later came to the recognition that this wasn't a good deal after all...it would then be fine if someone came over and stole your truck, boat, RV and burned your house down because...well...karma.

That line of thought doesn't make much sense to me, but then again I don't believe in karma anyway.

I would of charged you $2500.00 for a used Chinese chainsaw, $3500.00 with the chain.

$3500 is with a dull chain. $4500 with a sharp one.
Todd
Desert Storm Vet (US Navy)
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Quad Cab Express 4X4 5.7 Hemi 3.92
2021 Coachmen Spirit Ultra Lite 2557RB

If you can read this thank a teacher
If you can read this in english thank a vet

BillyBob_Jim
Explorer
Explorer
WTP-GC wrote:
BillyBob Jim wrote:

I would of charged you $2500.00 for a used Chinese chainsaw, $3500.00 with the chain.