cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used RV prices.

eend
Explorer
Explorer
We sold our airstream a few weeks back, a guy contacted me and said “I want it” , I said to him who ever shows up with the money first is the winner, and I had lots of intrest in it.
Guy shows up with certified cheque for the full amount, he hooked the AS up to his Mercedes and off he went.
The reason we sold our AS is the the layout did not work for us.
So we were in the market for a new to us trailer in the 22-24’ range.
After looking at a few trailers, the quality sucks, and price out of this world, some people wanted brand new price for a 5 year old rv.
But yesterday we found what we wanted , a 2013 Arctic Fox 22GQ for a good price$17000.00
It does need a little cosmetic work, but that’s minor, at least it did not leak and no delamination.
We are exited, and hopefully we can take it this winter, since it is an Arctic FoX.
2019 VW Tiguan
2015 F150 ecoboost
2013 Arctic Fox 22G
1971 Boler 1300
8 REPLIES 8

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
hinterland wrote:
Hello, We just bought a used 22GQ. Can't seem to find out what the Q means? We see several G with other letters, but not finding what Q stands for. Do you know?
Thank you

Now my WAG is that it stands for Queen Bed,in the class C world that is what it means. Such as my Rig,26Q meaning a Queen bed.:B
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
hinterland wrote:
Hello, We just bought a used 22GQ. Can't seem to find out what the Q means? We see several G with other letters, but not finding what Q stands for. Do you know?
Thank you

It's just GQ, man, like the magazine! Means you're big pimpin in style!
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5” turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

hinterland
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you

eend wrote:
We sold our airstream a few weeks back, a guy contacted me and said “I want it” , I said to him who ever shows up with the money first is the winner, and I had lots of intrest in it.
Guy shows up with certified cheque for the full amount, he hooked the AS up to his Mercedes and off he went.
The reason we sold our AS is the the layout did not work for us.
So we were in the market for a new to us trailer in the 22-24’ range.
After looking at a few trailers, the quality sucks, and price out of this world, some people wanted brand new price for a 5 year old rv.
But yesterday we found what we wanted , a 2013 Arctic Fox 22GQ for a good price$17000.00
It does need a little cosmetic work, but that’s minor, at least it did not leak and no delamination.
We are exited, and hopefully we can take it this winter, since it is an Arctic FoX.
It Just Doesn't Matter Who Owns the Grass Outside our Window!
OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Seon
Explorer
Explorer
Grats on the sale and purchase.

I have a 28' (LOA) 2010 Trail-Sport by R-vision that the wife and I only use twice a year and at 76 yrs old, was thinking of putting it up for sale. Hope the selling market stays hot, LOL.

hornet28
Explorer
Explorer
eend, you have more faith in your fellow man than I do. I never take a check of any sort except from my wife or one of the kids. I take 3 kinds of payment, cash, U.S.Postal money order and Paypal. I even sent a money order back one time because it wasn't a postal m.o. as I'd told the guy to send

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
During banking hours I would have gone with him to the bank to cash the check and not accept any excuses for his refusal. I sold my gently used 2003 R-Vision TT for good price in 2018 to Nevada RV dealer. Glad you made out like a champ.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like a good purchase. And like Rick indicated I don’t like any check, “certified” or not, until they clear.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

RetiredRealtorR
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like you did well (assuming the certified check has cleared by now). Best of luck with your new acquisition!
. . . never confuse education with intelligence, nor motion with progress