Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIDEO: Roof Leak * Escape Hatch

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II
VIDEO: Roof Leak * Escape Hatch
I'm going on a work trip, preparing the truck camper when I noticed a roof leak under the escape hatch. I get to fix that in the rain today instead of watching the Seahawks get spanked by the Saints. DICOR AND A COUPLE HOURS TO THE RESCUE.
3 REPLIES 3

Camper_Jeff___K
Nomad II
Nomad II
Glacier D wrote:
I think I got seasick watching that. Hope you got it fixed and that is why I inspect and repair at least once a year.

Come come, it wasn't that bad or long enough to make you seasick. You need to give this old boy credit for squeezing up there.

Repairs complete and I lucked out on getting no rain. I did get up and check the roof a couple times earlier this year. I installed a new solar panel this spring and all looked fine then. Resealed the luggage rack during the summer. What I have had is a couple months of Eastern Washington sun and heat beating down on the roof. That may have something to do with it. TC is good to go, back to preparing for my work trip.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Surprised your every six months inspection and maintenance didn’t catch this.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Glacier_D
Explorer II
Explorer II
I think I got seasick watching that. Hope you got it fixed and that is why I inspect and repair at least once a year.
2011 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4 Crew Cab/LB, Rancho RS9000XL, Stable Loads, Superhitch and FastGuns. 2009 Eagle Cap 1050, Hickory interior with on-board generator, A/C and Honda EU2000