cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who in the Southeast US is happy with their Lance Dealer?

BradW
Explorer II
Explorer II
Good chance we will be ordering a new Lance 1062. I'm looking for recommendations from folks who have bought a new Lance in the Southeast US in the last few years and are happy with their dealer.

The dealer we bought our current Lance from was awful and we barely got our camper off his lot before he destroyed it. But that was 22 years ago and he went belly up about 6 months later.

Thanks for any help,
Brad
Wake Up America
2019 Lance 1062 and 2018 F-350 CC PSD 4X4 DRW
Tembrens, Rear Roadmaster Sway Bar, Torklift 48" Extention and 30K Superhitch
Our New Lance 1062 Truck Camper Unloading at Dealer Photos
18 REPLIES 18

JimK-NY
Explorer II
Explorer II
Although you are looking for a dealer in the southeast, if close enough I also recommend Truck Camper Warehouse. Bill is a great guy, loves truck campers, knows them inside and out and will treat you right.

abnengr
Explorer
Explorer
I bought my first Lance 835 in Sevierville TN, dealer is gone now. I traded it for a 1050S in Chattanooga (fish-n-fun). good folks but mostly know boats but sell Lance campers. Never had any service done due to 4 hour round trip from Huntsville. Bankston in Huntsville now sells Lance campers but their service is backed up for several months due to volume. The are good at selling but no so much in repairing. I shopped with them prior to trading with fish-n-fun. Nice people but I took 2 hours to walk their sales staff around the TCs and teach them about TCs. Bankston just recently started selling TCs and now carry several brands.
2018 Northern Lite 10.2
2019 Ford F450 DRW, 4x4, Crew Cab, Warn 12K winch.

GeoBoy
Explorer
Explorer
Hey Brad, Truck Camper Warehouse in NH just took Lance back on and no sales tax in NH. Bill and his son are good to deal with.

Ski_Pro_3
Explorer
Explorer
Bought mine from Lazydays.com out of Tucson. They have a location in Tampa Florida as well. The place is huge, even has a campground you can stay in as long as you need to test out your new RV. No one could come close to price either, I tried. I sent their quote to every Lance dealer within 900 miles of my place and the closest price was $2,000 more. Lots of 'extras' were included, not sure if they were negotiated or just tossed in. Stuff like $200 store credit at their parts counter, dinner at the restaurant in the RV park, etc. Also, their maintenance facility is open 24/7. I was camping/testing my new RV in their campground and had a slider problem on Sunday morning. (I picked up the RV on Saturday). I called my salesman at 7am, he answered. He asked what the camp site # was and within minutes 2 techs in a golf cart were at my site. Turned out to be two problems; the batteries were bad and a circuit board for the wireless remote was intermittent. Both were fixed within the hour and not one bit of extra paperwork needed. Their shop has 230 RV service bays and each looks like a hospital theater, they are just that clean, well lit and orderly.
At least all this was true in 2012 when I bought mine in Tucson and my salesman told me the Tampa dealership was over twice as big as the Tucson one was; 128 acres! I made all the sales negotiations on line, drove 900 miles and everything was as they said it was and more. No hidden surprises. A very good experience.
https://www.lazydays.com/locations/florida/tampa-florida