cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Northern California Truck Camper Rally

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
It's hard to believe but it is that time of year to start planning for our 2024 Northern California Truck Camper rally. We had a great time last year and hope to build on it this year. This year I am going to try to put a little more structure into the planning. Check the signup form for details but basically we will have a planned Saturday afternoon outing somewhere and a potluck Saturday dinner.

All of the information about the rally is in the signup form linked below. The dates will be April 5th to 7th but early arrivals and late departures are welcome.

Note... Feel free to share this with other friends who you think might be interested in attending.

If you want to see a video of last year's event, check out this link:

2023 Truck Camper Rally

Here are a few pictures as well.

1999 F350 Dually with 7.3 Diesel
2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper
13 REPLIES 13

adamis
Nomad
Nomad

Hi all,for anyone wondering, unfortunately due to a lot of people dropping out because of conflicting schedules, we made the difficult decision to cancel this years rally.

For anyone looking at this in 2024 and wondering if there will be a 2025 rally... The answer is hopefully yes but I am not absolutely positive yet. I now have a tenant on the property with some animals and so would need to make sure we can de-conflict our activities with the animals. I don't think it would be that difficult but we are still getting things settled with the animals and where they are at.

If it looks like I can host another rally, I will likely post something in the late fall to early winter time frame. The rally would be in the April / May time frame most likely.

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

06Ford1
Explorer
Explorer

I have responded and signed up, but have not heard any updates.  did I do something wrong? I responded several months ago and filled out the registration form.

Hi 06Ford1, I am very sorry, I have not been very active on this forums since the change over to the new platform. Due to a lot of conflicting schedules this year, we made the difficult decision to cancel the event. I thought I had gotten everyone updated but didn't realize you had filled out the registration form or posted here. I am very sorry for the lack of communication on my part. I do hope to do another rally next year but I do not know for sure yet if that is possible. I have a tenant now that has horses and goats and so I need to make sure that our small rally won't impact the animals. If I do host another rally, I will most likely put up a posting in this forum to get the word out so you can keep an eye out that way for it. I am always looking to connect with other camper enthusiasts in the Northern California area.

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

bigfootford
Nomad
Nomad

Boy this forum has totally puked!  The TECH is a goner too!  

Trying to get more participants for this rally is difficult! 

Jim.

2000 2500 9.6 Bigfoot,94 F250, Vision 19.5, Bilstein shocks, air bags/pump, EU2000, PD 9260, Two Redodo 100ah Mini's, Aims 2500 Conv/Inv, 200W. solar, Morningstar Sunsaver 15A/ display panel, Delorme/laptop for travel, Wave-3 heat.

Not surprised if YOU signed up.  Ha!  Cheers!  

adamis
Nomad
Nomad

Hi all, I know the forum change up has kind of buried this but for anyone still checking, this event is still a go. We have at least three or four folks returning from last year. Hopefully we can pick up a few more before the event. Feel free to pass the word around to anyone you know about the event.

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

Hey @adamis

I am happy to pin this post to the top of the Truck Camper Forum so that more people can see it if you would like! 

Sure, that would be fine with me. We have space for 10 to 20 campers I think. Happy to have more folks if they care to join.

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

mike_kellie
Explorer II
Explorer II

Robert, thanks for hosting and we are planning to join the group again this year, making it 3 in a row! FYI...if you're a guest on SNL 5 times you get a bathrobe. Start thinking- 

2015 Host Mammoth triple slide w/ TorkLift Fastguns
2015 Ram 5500 SLT cab & chassis with Douglass 9' utility body

bigfootford
Nomad
Nomad

We are going to attend and then do a trip to the coast, up through Oregon and maybe Washington.

Love that route!.  Favorite place is Florence, Oregon.  Stay in the Marina Campground in the no hookups area.  Just great!  Jim.

2000 2500 9.6 Bigfoot,94 F250, Vision 19.5, Bilstein shocks, air bags/pump, EU2000, PD 9260, Two Redodo 100ah Mini's, Aims 2500 Conv/Inv, 200W. solar, Morningstar Sunsaver 15A/ display panel, Delorme/laptop for travel, Wave-3 heat.

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
Wow, did these forums die recently? Used to be all sorts of activity on here.

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

adamis
Nomad
Nomad
greenno wrote:
Robert Lynn and I would love to attend the rally as we did last April.
We will probably string along some after rally travel as well.
Had a great time previously and look forward to seeing any familiar faces from last time.

Hopefully the lakes will be a bit fuller with the rain we are supposed to get with the El Nino this winter, we'll see.

Take care.

It will be great to have you both back!

2000 Bigfoot 10.6 Camper

greenno
Explorer
Explorer
Robert Lynn and I would love to attend the rally as we did last April.
We will probably string along some after rally travel as well.
Had a great time previously and look forward to seeing any familiar faces from last time.

Hopefully the lakes will be a bit fuller with the rain we are supposed to get with the El Nino this winter, we'll see.

Take care.