cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lance 830 Window replacement

anutami
Explorer II
Explorer II
Anyone have any experience finding a replacement? My bro forgot to latch his and it blew off on the freeway. He called Lance and they told him the company no longer makes that size and he is basically SOL.

2001 Ford F350 LB Diesel 4x4 CrewCab Stick
2015 Wolf Creek 850 Thermal Pane Windows, Oven, Reinforced Anchor Bolts, 200w Solar, Torklift Tie Downs, Fastguns, Stableloads
23 REPLIES 23

EHaase
Explorer
Explorer
hey bud any help you can give me. I'm getting the run around - didnt know if you have the model and size - I'm not having any luck - thanks! BTW - you still have the camper - you having trouble with the tent?

anutami
Explorer II
Explorer II
Yeah he got it directly from dometic, was having difficulty because the part number changed and finally figured out the correct #. Lance no longer uses those windows.
2001 Ford F350 LB Diesel 4x4 CrewCab Stick
2015 Wolf Creek 850 Thermal Pane Windows, Oven, Reinforced Anchor Bolts, 200w Solar, Torklift Tie Downs, Fastguns, Stableloads

Prominion
Explorer
Explorer
Any luck? I've been off for a while so I missed the post. I went direct to Lance after same thing happened to my 830, they shipped a replacement direct to my home and were very helpful.
Professional Minion & Sweetie

smooth1
Explorer
Explorer
I would at least call Dometic to confirm this, as they actually make the window. My friend ordered that exact window 6 months ago for his 830. The other windows in that camper are the exact same size and have the model number printed on them. Hopefully they have one.

rinkmom899
Explorer
Explorer
I have 2 replacement windows from a 2008 okanagan 106UDB. If you are interested I can measure them. I am not sure
which window they were from. I am located in Massachusetts so shipping could be a problem.

SidecarFlip
Explorer
Explorer
There is an outfit in Shipshewanna, Indiana that has all sorts of RV parts as well, cannot think of the name but they are on Route 20 almost across from the Essen Haus beanery.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

mike_kellie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I lost my emergency exit on my 5th wheel. While maybe a standard size, everybody I inquired with wanted the info off the sticker on the frame found only when you remove the window completely. Once I could give that, I waited 4 weeks or so for a window to be built. There are options but have all the info at hand. I experienced zero patience when I tried giving the year and model number. It should be available-
2015 Host Mammoth triple slide w/ TorkLift Fastguns
2015 Ram 5500 SLT cab & chassis with Douglass 9' utility body

d3500ram
Explorer III
Explorer III
Perhaps give Five Star RV a call, they are located in Henderson (just north of Denver)... they have an RV salvage yard and might have one.
Sold the TC, previous owner of 2 NorthStar pop-ups & 2 Northstar Arrows...still have the truck:

2005 Dodge 3500 SRW, Qcab long bed, NV-6500, diesel, 4WD, Helwig, 9000XL,
Nitto 285/70/17 Terra Grapplers, Honda eu3000Is, custom overload spring perch spacers.

darsben1
Explorer
Explorer
try this place
http://www.parkin-acc.com
Traveling with my best friend, my wife in a 1990 Southwind