since ‎Feb-05-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 303 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

When I was fortunate enough to return to this beautiful area that is home we were between houses and I stayed for a little over a year in an RV park that is used by elderly people escaping the cold northern winters as well as temporary labor coming i...
We sold the Jayco at the start of the summer due to not using it.(Too big for the state parks we like nearby and now only the two of us).I am not wanting to bash rubber roofs, some like them, however my three previous units had aluminum and I preferr...
Traffic alert,I95 southbound just north of the GA line at milepost 6, a section of cracked concrete is being cut out and replaced, traffic backed up to exit 28. If southbound drivers want to avoid this get off at exit 33 Point South, take the fronta...
Well the time had come. We had not used it since 2012. It was 16 years old and rather than let it sit and depreciate any more we decided to sell it. We are not giving up on having an RV, we just decided that this one was TOO big to get into the ...
Southbound or North through GA, hold off for until you get to exit 5 in SC, 1.67 for gas and 1.95 for diesel. Exits 33, 22 and 21 in SC much higher. Also about 20+ cents higher in GA. This us just north of the SC welcome center going north and th...