since ‎Oct-09-2005
‎Jan-07-2024

My Activity

• 82 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Are there any custom floor plan builders of travel trailers under 20 feet? I'm looking for a simple layout, nothing radical. A company that builds custom small high end travel trailers, the way Advanced RV builds custom Class B vans. I cannot find an...
Anyone found a source for a waterproof cover to put over toilet during shower to keep toilet dry in a wet bath?
Has anyone switched from a Hensley design hitch (Hensley Arrow or ProPride) to a Blue Ox SwayPro or other non-Hensley design hitch in order to simplify hitching and unhitching. I understand that the sway elimination may be compromised somewhat, but i...
Does anyone know why Champion has a 3400 and a 3500 watt dual fuel generator? Both are on their website. Camping World has the 3500 and Amazon only has the 3400. They both have the same 192cc engine. All specs appear to be the same except for wattage...
I need to buy some mud flaps for my 2015 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax. I want removeable ones and I like the ones that mount on the hitch, but I am having a problem finding ones that will work with my 2" Hensley Arrow hitch into a 2 1/2 to 2" receiver adapt...