since ‎Oct-24-2005
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 247 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Fresh water tank fills when I am on city water, so I was trying to install a Camco check valve, but the threading on the Shureflo is NPSm and the threading on the Camco is MPT & FPT. The brass check valve chewed up the plastic threading on the Shuref...
On my 2013 Winnebago 25T the front satellite connection has 2 cable connections, one from roof and one from portable. Rear bedroom has only 1 cable connection from roof. I already have a VIP 211k from my last rv, and I plan to buy a Dish Tailgater a...
If anyone is interested in a good price on a 29" tv for the bedroom or elsewhere, Best Buy has its own Insignia brand on sale for $139. We have had a 42" Insignia at home for 3 years and it is a great tv.29" TV
Our local Walmart in Colorado has Prestone pink antifreeze on sale for $1 per gallon.
Currently in Gold Canyon rain, but I shall be heading back to Denver in a few weeks and am thinking of taking 87, 260, 377. Even with all the rain today, AZ DOT shows the roads wet, clear and open with no restrictions. I have done a search and it see...