since ‎Jan-07-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I understand the timing is not the best but its the only time we have - looking to plan 2-3 weeks trip leaving 2nd week in July in a 41' DP w/tow from SE FL up to Whistling Straits area and back. Looking to camp in easy access, pet friendly location...
Hello fellow travelers and photographersOnce again I am hear seeking your knowledge, experience and tips for a relatively short adventure (3 weeks) - round trip taking different routes heading to explore Maine from Georgia. Driving thru the southern ...
Hello RV travel wizardsI am seeking advice and opinions regarding the need for reservations (no pun intended) and definitive scheduling to tour the areas leaving Grand Canyon - towards Arizona, Southern Utah, New Mexico with so much to see in and aro...
Hi everyone - hoping you can offer some insight to this ongoing issue(s) - we have a 2012 Fleetwood Discovery 40X Two things maybe unrelated - Most importantly when we take showers (if not hooked up to city water) the water fluctuates from hot to col...
We are in Las Vegas for an event for 5 days and want to stop to see Grand Canyon on our way back east - we would hit GC end of first week of April. Suggestions on CG and routes? Considering seeing Flagstaff, Window Rock, Hyde Memorial, etc....along r...