since ‎Aug-24-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 78 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone set up a Canyon/Colorado for a ready brake. I want tow my Canyon and I have the ready brake that I used on my Wrangler. Just curious about cable routing and drilling the firewall etc.Thanks, Terry
I have an '05 Alpine Coach and I'm having a lack/loss of power steering assist at low speed/idle. I have the MH in the shop and they have tested the hyd. pump and there is a loss of pressure at low rpms. Basically it amounts to no assist at idle whic...
The 3 position switch on one of my fans has bit the dust. Is there a replacement available from a parts store etc. or is it easiest to go to Fantastic Vent. Ideally I'd like to be able to vary the speed more than the 3 set switch positions.Has anyb...
Diesel Mechanic in Redding CA I'm in Redding CA and I need the alternator checked/replaced on my 05 Alpine Coach, 400 Cummins. I'm looking for a recommendation of a good shop, independent or mobil diesel mechanic. Quality work is the important thin...
Heading up to Oregon in Sept. we would like to spend a couple days around Crater Lake. This is our first time at Crater Lake and we don't know anything about the area. Can we stay right at the lake etc. We are looking for suggestions for RV parks a...