since ‎Jan-18-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Earlier this year I had a problem with the front slide on my 5th wheeler. It is a 2009 Sierra by Forest River 335QBQ. The bedroom slide on the 5th wheeler end would close and after time drift open. Now it won't close or open all the way.It's about 2-...
I have a 2009 Sierra by Forest River 335QBQ. It has 4 slides. The slide out on the fifth wheel end (bedroom) drifts open while the camper is just sitting there. It is connected to power. The slide outs do not work independent of each other. As one re...
Looking for a nice campground for a 4 night stop in Wilmington NC. My daughter is running a 1/2 Ironman Triathlon there in mid Oct.Any suggestions???Thanks
I will be heading to Hershey, PA. the first week of Oct. Looking at Goggle Maps it has me going I-81. I'm sure it's good road just not sure how much if any of the mountains I will encounter. Pulling a 38' camper through mountains does not appeal to m...
I have some delamination on the rear of my 2009 Sierra by Forest River. I have seen videos on injecting epoxy and clamping to remove bubbles. I'm not sure how well that would work on mine. What would I need to use to replace the entire back panel of ...