since ‎Jul-30-2016
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Wife and I just purchased a class b van. We are going to fulltime in it. We will keep our day jobs and only be in the van at night. We have a trip coming up next week in Los Angeles. Since we are new to rv ing we plan on staying mostly at rv parks. B...
Wife and I just purchased a class b van. We are going to fulltime in it. We will keep our day jobs and only be in the van at night. We have a trip coming up next week in Los Angeles. Since we are new to rv ing we plan on staying mostly at rv parks. B...
My wife and I are planning on going full time for couple years. We are either thinking of converting a shuttle bus into a rv or buying an rv outright. We hear that many rv have issues with quality. Things breaking down over time. Also many warranty i...
I'm considering buying a camper van conversion on craigslist. My question is would it be cheaper to buy a van that has already been converted to a camper or to buy used van and hire someone to build the cabinets, flooring, fantastic van, insulation e...