since ‎Aug-19-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This site is recreational, so I have a camping question.Santa has been programed to bring me a Bluu Camping Stove, A Chinese knock-off of the JetBoil System, and far less $.The question is the stove system is made for those iso-butane canisters. I kn...
Last week I braved the wilds and drug my RAH camper through the hiways of Atlanta, a situation reminiscent of driving through St. Louis and worse than the Los Angeles system. But away I went. Now we have all heard the excuse “I just didn’t see him, ...
Two years ago I was coming home from Salmon Idaho. About 20 miles outside of Missoula Montana the rear tire started to delaminate, and was coming off in 3 inch chunks, on my Honda GoldWing (My RV).We called AAA; We have RV/Motorcycle coverage and wer...
This has probably been discussed before but I need the information now.There are several organizations that grade human hotels: Conde Nast, AAAI am contemplating attending my – th class reunion.Are there any agencies that rate out of town dog kennels...
I just picked up the last flashlight I’ll ever need: the Nebo / Big Larry. Don’t look at it directly; it will temporarily blind you. Instead of individual LEDs it has a yellow plate full of LED chips that puts out 400 lumens. The 2nd setting is softe...