cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Cover Recommendations

Bluhorn
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Folks! I want to get a cover for my TT that is going to be stored in Florida when not in use. The cover needs to be waterproof but still be able to breath and strong. Also needs to offset the Suns damage. I really dont know which one to get and what material. The sun is doing a number on my decals but I dont want mildew underneath either. Never had a cover before.Thanks!
1993 Dodge D 250 Cummins Club Cab
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie 4X4 Quad Cab
2022 Palomin9 Solaire 242RB
Chance The Senior Husky
4 REPLIES 4

Bluhorn
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all.
1993 Dodge D 250 Cummins Club Cab
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie 4X4 Quad Cab
2022 Palomin9 Solaire 242RB
Chance The Senior Husky

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
Might be a lot quicker to just SEARCH here. It has been discussed many, many times before. You will get immediate results, as opposed to waiting for people to regurgitate the existing information here.
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
This came up some months/years back and I suggested possibly the worst idea in recorded history. (I just heard that phrase recently) It is to buy two Sunshield tarps or maybe only one. Put them both on the top of the RV. The lower one would have the dark side facing up. The top one would have the dark side facing down (white side up). The thinking is that the lighter top side would reflect the sun and the layers between the tarps and between the tarp and roof would act as insulation.
Open the Maxxair vents and the end windows for air movement.
The tarps come in various sizes so get one that hangs down from the roof enough to cover the decals.
We hold ours down with six boat fenders half filled with sand.
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™ve been a customer of nationalcovers.com for a while now and sun is my main enemy.

I use extra straps...six...from HF.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad