cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Artic Fox 27-5L is on order

philh
Explorer II
Explorer II
Plan is for fall delivery. Also need a truck, and waiting for 2022 Superduty production to start.

Already making changes to the trailer that I don't yet have possession of :). Have scheduled in November, just before we leave for FL, getting the Independent Suspension and disk brakes installed. Funny thing, november was their 1st available appt!!! Changing Lanes Video on Morryde really sold me! Poor daisy did not like riding in the 5th wheel pre upgrade!

Also looking at installing a fireplace in the living area.

Looking forward to our new adventures!
2 REPLIES 2

dieseltruckdriv
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you have been in the floorplan, you know what you are getting and will like it. Congratulations!

I wouldn't expect to hit the road without going over it with a fine tooth comb. They are built better than most, but they are far from perfect. Northwoods typically uses better products and appliances, but they are still RV appliances. Also make sure to check for things mounted straight, stripped screws, and the drawer slides not connected well. Those were the issues I had and ours has never been to the dealer since we bought it. I do not understand dropping it off to have simple things fixed. Fixing the little things helps you learn your rig. But those would be things to catch in the PDI, that we didn't think of.
2000 F-250 7.3 Powerstroke
2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Canโ€™t go wrong with an Artic Fox.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad