cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

No water pressure

Silas_Carpy
Explorer
Explorer
2009 fleetwood pulse, dewinterizing. Drained holding tank and low point valves. Filled tank half way, turned pump on pumped up pressure and stopped. Flush toilet pump and water run. Turn on shower, hot and cold, pump and water run. Turn on either sink, pump runs about 1 second, stops, no pressure to either faucet. Anyone have any idea as to cause?
7 REPLIES 7

Y-Guy
Do check the sediment screen (if installed) on your pump itself. First trip out I had to dig around to clean mine out too. Was also my reminder to bleach the holding again.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

Silas_Carpy
Explorer
Explorer
Nailed it, sediment screens. Thank you.

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
Or a leak somewhere.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
ejmorgan wrote:
Perhaps the sediment screens in the faucet outlets are clogged. Unscrew them to inspect and clean.

Ed

Likely this is problem

schlep1967
Explorer III
Explorer III
Your symptoms act like a failed check valve. Why a check valve would affect both hot and cold for only the sinks (assuming when you say both you mean bathroom and kitchen) is a head scratcher. If it is just the hot water it would be the check valve at the water heater out line.
2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500 Diesel
2022 Montana Legacy 3931FB
Pull-Rite Super Glide 4500

ejmorgan
Explorer
Explorer
Perhaps the sediment screens in the faucet outlets are clogged. Unscrew them to inspect and clean.

Ed
Ed and Susan Morgan
TT -- 2019 Northwood Nash 24M travel trailer
TV -- 2004 Ford E-350 Extended Van, 6.8L V10, 4-spd. Automatic OD, 3.73 rear axle.
Generator -- Onan 3600 LP

Photo -- Doran Beach in Bodega Bay, Ca.

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
Did you put your winterizing valves back to the normal position?
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS