cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2019 Summer

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
Where you will spend the summer this year?I will spend 2 month in Colorado at Priest Gulch campground.A campground with a magnificent view in the mountains on the river.
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023
21 REPLIES 21

derouen6
Explorer
Explorer
clikrf8 wrote:
We plan to stay home as we live in the Pacific Northwest on 6 acres. We travel during the shoulder seasons. Happy camping.

Can we go visit?

clikrf8
Explorer
Explorer
We plan to stay home as we live in the Pacific Northwest on 6 acres. We travel during the shoulder seasons. Happy camping.
2008 Ford F250 SuperDuty 4x4 Off Road Pkg Diesel Ranch Hand Sport Ride Right airbags
2013 Hallmark Ute LX
Toller Mousse: Chocolate Standard Poodle cross
Blitzen: Black Standard Poodle
Photography Website
Photography Blog

Dadio24
Explorer
Explorer
I too will be heading to Colorado. Fun Valley @ South Fork. I have also stayed at Priest Gulch campground and loved it.

memtb
Explorer
Explorer
buc1980 wrote:
Where you will spend the summer this year?I will spend 2 month in Colorado at Priest Gulch campground.A campground with a magnificent view in the mountains on the river.

Looks like weโ€™ll spend it in north-central Wyo.......at home! Not looking good for travel this year! :M
Todd & Marianne
Miniature Schnauzer's - Sundai, Nellie & Maggie Mae
2007 Dodge Ram 3500, 6.7 Cummins, 6 speed manual, 3.73 ratio, 4x4
2004 Teton Grand Freedom, 39'
2007 Bigfoot 30MH26Sl

sgfrye
Explorer
Explorer
lots of small weekend trips till september. i have a waterfront site reserved for 4 separate weekends at kerr lake state park nc, a long weekend fourth of july at stone mountain state park. wilmington, nc, new bern nc . in september we have a 8 day trip planned staying in pigeon forge area of tennessee and asheville nc. last september we did a 8 day trip starting in niagara falls and ending in lancaster county pa, amish country. great trip but loooong drives. deciding to be closer to home this year. north carolina.

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
We generally do 1 trip a month, but our big trip will be in August.

It will start at Hartwick Highlands Campground at Cooperstown NY, as I am a big baseball fan and love the country feel of the area. Next is Association Lake KOA on Lake Ontario. Then to Lake POG at Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario. Then back to 1000 island Ivy Lea KOA at 1000 island NP Ontario. We will finish our trip at Turning Stone NY. 14 days total and everything is booked. :C

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

Busskipper
Explorer
Explorer
vermilye wrote:
I'll be hanging around home after spending the last 266 days on the road. Spring Fling rally in New Hampshire in May, Pickin in the Pasture (Bluegrass Festival) in the Finger Lakes in August, and the Niagara Wine Escape, a fiberglass trailer rally in Niagara Falls, Ontario in September.

Jon,

Living the Dream!
Busskipper
Maryland/Colorado
Travel Supreme 42DS04
GX470-FMCA - Travel less now - But still love to be on the Road
States traveled in this Coach

vermilye
Explorer
Explorer
I'll be hanging around home after spending the last 266 days on the road. Spring Fling rally in New Hampshire in May, Pickin in the Pasture (Bluegrass Festival) in the Finger Lakes in August, and the Niagara Wine Escape, a fiberglass trailer rally in Niagara Falls, Ontario in September.

Trekkar
Explorer
Explorer
agesilaus wrote:
What is this, everyone heading to Yankee country?

That's why it's so hard to get reservations here in the summer! ๐Ÿ˜‰
2014 Dodge Ram 1500
2021 Salem SFX 167RBK

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
agesilaus wrote:
In the summer definitely. Much cooler than Florida in summer.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Two weeks in Alaska in August, but we are flying. Memorial Day weekend in either Quebec City or Bar Harbor-haven't decided which.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

BarabooBob
Explorer III
Explorer III
Second week of May at my property in Richland County Wi. Third week in June in Door County WI. Second week of July in the UP of MI. All of Sept in the Rockies. Second week of Oct in Richland County, WI. Third week of November in Richland County deer hunting.
Besides this there will be short trips around WI for 3 or 4 days at a time.
Bob & Dawn Married 34 years
2017 Viking 17RD
2011 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost 420 lb/ft
Retired

docsouce
Explorer II
Explorer II
We are leaving the 2nd week of June and heading up the Maine coast to Nova Scotia and visit "Oak Island" then up to Prince Edward Island and poke around. We have 5 weeks planned for this trip. Going to take a couple of weeks off then head out to Central Illinois to visit Family. Planning to take the "Lincoln Highway" (US 30) west then run along the great lakes back. No real time frame for this Illinois run.
2020 JAYCO 26XD
Just right for the two of us!