cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Covid 19 warning

Tequila
Explorer
Explorer
For what it's worth, I just received news a good friend of mine passed away this morning from Covid 19. He got while RVing and they were being careful. His wife also go it, probably from him, but just got very ill. He was on a ventilator in hospital for 2 weeks. He was healthy and active. This is a wake up call for me. A winter at home beats eternity 6 ft under. This disease is not one to be blase about, it is not a hoax, it is not less dangerous than flu. Think long and hard before you decide to play Russian Roulette by heading for the sun this winter before there is a vaccine.
111 REPLIES 111

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
It's a hoax and the world is flat 🙂
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

Explorer II
Explorer II
So sorry to hear of your loss. Another unnecessary death

I lost my sister-in-law last month, non-camping related. Her son brought it home from work and contaminated the whole family.
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Millions of Americans are still not serious about this virus.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

BurbMan
Explorer II
Explorer II
The southern states are the hotbed of virus activity now.

Diver4242
Explorer
Explorer
My wife is an RN. Too many patients, especially lately, mentioned that they had believed that it was a hoax, and are now no longer with us.

It's a horrible way to die, on a ventilator and slowly drowning in your own fluids, fighting for each breath, with no family or loved ones permitted to be there and hold your hand.

Compared to that, it shouldn't be a big deal to wear a mask. That, plus a widespread, robust, coordinated national testing and tracing strategy is how every other developed country has beaten this.

We're the USA, we can do this.

moisheh
Explorer
Explorer
Teauila. Very good advice.

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
What areas had he visited?