cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Florida VA park benefits you should know about

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
I was pointed this direction by another thread and on investigation I found that in Florida:

"Discounts On Annual Entrance Passes For Veterans And Their Families: Floridaโ€™s state parks offers special deals on Annual Entrance Passes to those who currently serve or have served in the United States military branches, Veterans with service related disabilities and surviving Spouses of members of the US military who have fallen in combat.
25% discount on Annual Entrance Passes for active duty and honorably discharged Veterans of the United States Armed Forces, National Guard or reserve units of the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard.
Free Lifetime Military Entrance Passes for honorably discharged United States Veterans who have service-connected disabilities.
Free Lifetime Military Entrance Passes for surviving Spouses and parents of deceased members of the United States Armed Forces, National Guard or reserve units of the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard who have fallen in combat."

Plus Florida Residents over 65 years old gets a 50% discount on camping. If you are a Florida resident there are a couple of pages of veteran benefits you should check them out.
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper
5 REPLIES 5

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sorry. From the mid-west thought it meant:
No Such Know Whereabouts!
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
N A V A L S T A T I O N K E Y W E S T
Puma 30RKSS

garmp
Explorer II
Explorer II
OK Lucy, I give where is NSKW?
Our 2351D Phoenix Cruiser, Jack, has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

lucy6194
Explorer
Explorer
We are On NSKW right now. Everyone comes into dry camp. We spent 4 wks,then 2 in full hook up then back to dry. Reservations made 180 in advance and camp is full. Don't think about trying to get in without reservations. Dod,retired,100% active duty. Check for availability you have to have passes to get On bases.

Hobo2
Explorer
Explorer
Downtown key west naval base has great rv sites for exnavy personal. they also have dry camping if a regular site is not available