cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ricketts Glen State Park

RGar974417
Explorer
Explorer
I was at Ricketts Glenn shortly after I got out of the service which was over 40 years ago.I'd like to take my wife to see the waterfalls.Can anyone tell me what would be some of the best sites in the dog areas?92 and 93 look pretty isolated.Would they fit a 25 ft TT?Also,it appears you can use a generator.It just says generators that make excessive noise are prohibited.We have a Honda EU 2000 so we should be good.We would be coming from the south,Reading,Pa area.What would be the best route into the park? Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

wxtoad
Explorer
Explorer
We stopped at Ricketts Glen last year and took some pictures of some sites. Perhaps they'll help give you an idea about them.

Ted H.
2005 Lazy Daze 26.5 Rear Bath
NE13

RGar974417
Explorer
Explorer
vermilye, looks like a nice site.Are they all pretty much the same?

vermilye
Explorer
Explorer
If you are coming from the south on PA 487 (the only way into the park from the south), you will have a 2 mile, 18% grade to pull between Red Rock & the park. If you are not comfortable with that, you will have to go around & come in from the north.

The last time I was there I stayed in 104, a large site with a little isolation between sites. If interested, I have a photo of the site at Ricketts Glen, Day 1