cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Montana 3811ms fireplace

Rubio171
Explorer
Explorer
Hello all, I recently purchased a 2019 Montana 3811ms. Can someone tell me where the switch for the fireplace is? For the life of me I can’t seem to find the switch for it. They said there is a safety switch to keep a child from turning it on, but go figure I can’t find it.

Thanks !
4 REPLIES 4

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Join the Montana Owners Club (MOC) Forum for all things specific to Montana RVs. Great group of helpful and very experienced Montana owners there.

richclover
Explorer
Explorer
After we took delivery of our brand new 5’er, a few years ago, I couldn’t get the remote to turn on the fireplace. One morning the sun was shining on the front of the unit and I spotted the black, rectangular, un-labeled switch on the front in the top right corner. Fixed the fireplace 😉
Rich
2019 RAM 1500 Classic 4X4 Hemi
2021 CanAm Maverick DS Turbo
Southern NV

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
bucky wrote:
I can only speak for ours but there are nearly invisible rectangular black buttons at the very top of the fireplace.

Mine is on the bottom of the fireplace. I also have a remote
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos

bucky
Explorer II
Explorer II
I can only speak for ours but there are nearly invisible rectangular black buttons at the very top of the fireplace. One will turn the heat on, one will change the temp, and one will turn the flames on and also change the amount of light.
Puma 30RKSS