cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

security

Old_Camper_1960
Explorer
Explorer
Want to install security cameras outside class B+ RV. Something rugged and easy to install. Any recommendations. Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Old Camper 1960 wrote:
Want to install security cameras outside class B+ RV. Something rugged and easy to install. Any recommendations. Thanks

You'll find some inexpensive outdoor cameras that are battery operated. Some even come with a solar panel. I recently saw one flat camera designed to be mounted flush on the inside of a window using suction cups. As far as viewing, many cameras are designed to be viewed on a mobile device.

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
QCMan wrote:
If you really need security cameras you also need to find a different spot to camp.

Agreed. I don't even lock my 5th wheel, unless I am gone for more than a day.

QCMan
Nomad II
Nomad II
If you really need security cameras you also need to find a different spot to camp.

2020 Keystone Cougar 22RBS, Ram 1500, two Jacks and plenty of time to roam!
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Good Sam Life Member

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
And the monitors?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
How will you power the cameras?
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.