cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Air Fryer

thorntonscott
Explorer
Explorer

We have a Class C Motorhome and kitchen space is limited. I'm trying to find ways to organize before heading out on an extended trip next year. Also, trying to minimize cooking time and heat at the end of the day. Looking for suggestions on a compact air fryer.

1 REPLY 1

Trisha
Explorer
Explorer

Personally, I'd check into an Instant Pot before I'd get an air fryer. More versatility, entire one-pot cooked meals, set the timer, and super easy clean up. Energy intensive, but doesn't sound like that's an issue for you. Consider pinterest for camping meal ideas - lots of organization ideas there too (that's where I started)! Look for one-pot meals, loaded bowls, etc for quicker meals and less clean up. Canned soup can go far with additions like rice (cooked in the instant pot!), extra veggies, etc. and heats up quickly. Keep the freezer stocked with staples (like frozen rice and veggies) to easily bring meals together. We use a french press instead of a coffee maker - less space and energy. A tea kettle is a great addition to the kitchen anyways because it's the fastest way to boil water. I also stocked my camper with collapsible silicone "tupperware" containers to save space on containers. We get by with one pan and one pot in our kitchen, as far as cookware. Good luck!