cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Backup android-based tablets to cloud?

TenOC
Nomad
Nomad
My grandchildren have android-based tablets. I want to do a full backup of the tablets to the cloud probably to Google Drive. I have found lots of backup apps to backup the tablets to PC. Usually this means by connecting the tablet to the PC by the USB port. I want to be able to set this backup to automatically occur every day at say 1 oโ€™clock in the morning.

Is there a good application to do this backup over the Internet?
Please give me enough troubles, uncertainty, problems, obstacles and STRESS so that I do not become arrogant, proud, and smug in my own abilities, and enough blessings and good times that I realize that someone else is in charge of my life.

Travel Photos
3 REPLIES 3

Sebastian546
Explorer
Explorer
In your Android device's settings, navigate to "System" > "Backup," and enable backup with your Google account. This way, your app data, device settings, and contacts will be automatically backed up to Google Cloud. Additionally, some applications offer automatic backup options, such as WhatsApp and Google Photos.

Of course, if you're looking for more control and flexibility, MobiKin Assistant for Android is an excellent choice. It allows you to conveniently back up and manage your Android data with ease.

MrWizard
What version of Android ? On this phone with Android 12, everything is backed up to Google Cloud
automatically, no special app needed

Goto Settings
Scroll down to System
System scroll to backup
In backup it show you what is being backup
The date time of the last backup,
Backup occurs automatically after 2 hrs of non use while still powered on
It backs up apps ,pictures,, text msgs , call record , contacts
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s