Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Email editor recommendations ?

JoeH
Explorer III
Explorer III
Hi,
I am planning to distribute a periodic email to members of a group I am involved with. I am looking for a recommendation for an email editor that will allow me to create emails with links,multiple fonts,pics,etc. Free is good, but reasonably priced software is acceptable. Thanks
Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard
4 REPLIES 4

AsheGuy
Explorer
Explorer
JoeH wrote:
Hi,
I am planning to distribute a periodic email to members of a group I am involved with. I am looking for a recommendation for an email editor that will allow me to create emails with links,multiple fonts,pics,etc. Free is good, but reasonably priced software is acceptable. Thanks
What email client are you using now? I think most clients do all those things now, at least Gmail does.
David & Margaret - 2005 LTV 210B 3S
- Our Blog -

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
You probably already have Word. Simply create in Word, then save as a PDF. When you do that, make sure that you embed the fonts in the PDF, otherwise recipients might not get the benefit of your efforts at layout. Word does not embed the fonts by default.

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Actually I think WORDPAD can do it if you learn basic HTML For example to insert a URL some editors you type name . com (no spaces of course) and it converts it

Others using square brackets instead of the ones I'm using (Same key unshifted on most keyboards {Url}some place dot com{/url}

Or {url=Http/https // some place with a long URL dot com}Short name for the link{/url} and it works.

I do E-mail on line using the web interface. It works very well.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

theoldwizard1
Explorer
Explorer
Thunderbird ! Does all of the things mentioned. I have been using it for over 15 years and have not found anything it can NOT do !