cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to Play iTunes movies on Sony Smart TV

Rorence
Explorer
Explorer
As a crazy iTunes fan, I have purchased so many iTunes movies, but there is no way for me to enjoy all these movies on Sony smart TV. Since all iTunes movies are combined with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only.Having searched on Google, the answer claim that professional DRM Media Converter can help us get rip of DRM protection and convert videos from M4V to MP4 format. After that, you will be able to enjoy all purchased or rented iTunes movies on any devices freely. Is that true?
4 REPLIES 4

MrWizard
The simple easy way, had been posted
Connect your Apple device, to the TV via HDMI
No riping converting needed, functions like a DVD/dvr player

I don't have apple, but i do the same thing with my Android tablet and my PC
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Fizz
Explorer
Explorer
Short answer.

There are programs for DRM removal.
They are not legal so you download and install them at your risk. These are usually posted on pirate sites. They are exe. files and can be loaded with malware etc.

I use an adapter that goes from the lightning connector to HDMI plug. I can watch the content of my iPad anywhere that has an HDMI input.

Just watched 1 last night...

** on EDIT, here is a link to what I use... funny how easy it is once I use a real computer and not my phone to surf the forums...

lightning adapter
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

APT
Explorer
Explorer
An Apple TV and many standard laptops can play your iTunes library to any HDMI interface.
A & A parents of DD 2005, DS1 2007, DS2 2009
2011 Suburban 2500 6.0L 3.73 pulling 2011 Heartland North Trail 28BRS
2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R
2x 2023 Chevrolet Bolt EUV (Gray and Black Twins)