cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Amerigo club

F450
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone heard about this Amerigo RV club?
12 REPLIES 12

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
Camping Dutchman wrote:
I have been looking into Amerigo for a while. Seems like some former Good Sam people left and started it. I got this link and the price is right for a year.... a free year, how can you go wrong with free

FREE YEAR
I'll bet you have to give them your credit card number to get the free year to pay the add on fees in the fine print.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Camping_Dutchma
Explorer
Explorer
If you feel it s promotion, then so be it. I am a Good Sam Life Member and always am looking for more ways to save me and my family money. If joining Amerigo as well does that for me after I get valid information, then I will do it. Promotion or research, you decide. As too me I want to camp and enjoy it..
2008 Chevy 3500 cc DRW Duramax
2009 Cedar Creek Silverback 35L4QBS
Pull Rite 20.5 super 5th

2004 United Specialties Sold
stop by, theres always a seat by the fire

Member:Good Sam Club Haulin Highlanders

tahiti16
Explorer
Explorer
Well the chairman of the company is the head of ELS also so that tells you something, but I really don't see where they are competing directly with anyone they are just picking of pieces of what everyone else offers!
Ray, Cheryl & of course Miss Molly the four-legged child

2006 Dolphin 36' F53 V10 5 speed auto 2 slides 7.5 KW genset

gotsmart
Explorer
Explorer
gotsmart wrote:
AmeriGO's 'join' link does not display the annual fee before you submit your personal info and credit card information.
I see that they have now posted the annual fee on the join page.

My thoughts? Discussing a competing service is one thing. Promoting it above and in another thread may very well get that thread deleted.
2005 Cruise America 28R (Four Winds 28R) on a 2004 Ford E450 SD 6.8L V10 4R100
2009 smart fortwo Passion with Roadmaster "Falcon 2" towbar & tail light kit - pictures

Camping_Dutchma
Explorer
Explorer
I have been looking into Amerigo for a while. Seems like some former Good Sam people left and started it. I got this link and the price is right for a year.... a free year, how can you go wrong with free

FREE YEAR
2008 Chevy 3500 cc DRW Duramax
2009 Cedar Creek Silverback 35L4QBS
Pull Rite 20.5 super 5th

2004 United Specialties Sold
stop by, theres always a seat by the fire

Member:Good Sam Club Haulin Highlanders

D___M
Explorer
Explorer
noe-place wrote:
Well, it's like the old guy said: Ya gotta start somewhere to get where you're going.

I think that was Yogi Berra.
Dave
Mary, the world's best wife (1951-2009) R.I.P
Lizzy (a Boston)
Izzy, Pepper & BuddyP - Gone but not forgotten
2005 Itasca Suncruiser 35A

My computer beat me at chess once; but it was no match for me at kickboxing.

jimjr
Explorer
Explorer
gotsmart wrote:
AmeriGO's 'join' link does not display the annual fee before you submit your personal info and credit card information. Failure to disclose cost information up front on the sign-up page is reason enough for me to not join, in my opinion. In their 11/19/2013 introduction press release, the fifth paragraph from the bottom lists the fee. I have yet to find it posted anywhere else.

Trying to think why I'd pay to join this club when RV.NET and IRV2 have so much to offer :h
Jim -----

SampsonAFBVet

Joyce --- Retired Teacher
Teddy our rescued Yorkie/Maltese

gotsmart
Explorer
Explorer
AmeriGO's 'join' link does not display the annual fee before you submit your personal info and credit card information. Failure to disclose cost information up front on the sign-up page is reason enough for me to not join, in my opinion. In their 11/19/2013 introduction press release, the fifth paragraph from the bottom lists the fee. I have yet to find it posted anywhere else.
2005 Cruise America 28R (Four Winds 28R) on a 2004 Ford E450 SD 6.8L V10 4R100
2009 smart fortwo Passion with Roadmaster "Falcon 2" towbar & tail light kit - pictures

mlts22
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like the Go RV-ing folks are setting up a club. Not sure if it competes with Good Sam or Thousand Trails.

noe-place
Explorer
Explorer
Well, it's like the old guy said: Ya gotta start somewhere to get where you're going.

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
I believe it hasn't been around long at all.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know anything about Amerigo RV Club. Apparently it's something new.

A quick Google check provides some info about RV Club.

Apparently Lazydays has joined Amerigo.

Hopefully someone will have additional and better info.