cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rhino ECO Spray On Roof: Does Anyone Have One???

bowler1
Explorer
Explorer
Does anyone have personal experience with the Rhino ECO roof? I am not talking about the same stuff that you spray on your truck bed, but their roofing.

Would like to hear about your experience with it.

thanks

Matt
7 REPLIES 7

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
Don't know if this is much help, but anyway.
https://www.yumarhinolinings.com/
$185.00 linear foot. He is located close to us and always seems to be busy. Unfortunately, I don't know anybody here in the area that has had it done here.

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Wade,
The cost is based on the type of job, eg complete tear off of old roof covering and replaced with new, or just apply over old roof plus some other considerations. Mine was a complete tear off and for my 30ft trailer was just over $6000. This is less than the local RV shop would charge to replace just the rubber which would not have been as good a product for me. If I remember correctly, the normal price would have been about $3400 if they did not have to remover the old rubber.

One additional thing that added to my cost was that I had used a lot of Eternabond tape up there to cover every single seam and edge on the trailer. The technician spent a whole day just removing it hence part of my additional cost.

Best thing to do is give them a call if you are interested. They are very helpful and knowledgeable about their product and RV roofs with the various problems.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

Wade44
Explorer
Explorer
How much did it cost?
2018 Marathon H3-45
2019 GMC Sierra Denali (Toad)
2012 Grady White 271 Canyon

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
Although I have no experience with the Rino product, I had my roof completely redone last year and my son just checked it for me yesterday and he said it still looks like new and is clean and shiny. It has sat out in the northern Michigan woods most of last year and this winter. It is guaranteed to last the life of my camper or me whichever is the longest.:W

If you want your roof to look new and stay that way for a long time then take a look at my post here.. I just had my roof redone by RV Armor and they did a fantastic job. The cost may be a bit more than you wish to spend but might be worth a call.:)
That thread will give you some more options to consider also.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

jdc1
Explorer II
Explorer II
Heng's works good. One day recoat, lasts years. Material for a 28' trailer was less than $300 (including caulk).

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I'm a Heng's fan too.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

monkey44
Nomad II
Nomad II
Yeah, me too. Will need new roof soon, before we go camping again. Covered for now.

Anyone has other options for roof, please speak up too. We have Lance truck camper.
Monkey44
Cape Cod Ma & Central Fla
Chevy 2500HD 4x4 DC-SB
2008 Lance 845
Back-country camping fanatic