cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV Manufacturer’s

Mikesr
Explorer
Explorer
In light of the current national emergency and closures across the country, does anyone know if the RV manufactures have stopped or slowed down production?
Just heard the auto industry may shutdown for a period of time,
Scary times for everyone.
Mike and Donna
2016 Chevy 2500HD
2020 Open Range Light 312BH
8 REPLIES 8

dblr
Explorer
Explorer
NorthWoods Outdoor RV in Oregon is the only manfacture that is ceasing production at this time.
2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB
2001 Kenworth T2000
2009 Smart on the deck.

kellem
Explorer
Explorer
Well it's a given under the current circumstances but it'll only promote a rebound......a reset is often a necessary evil, no author.

thomasmnile
Explorer
Explorer
RV manufacturing has been slowing since last year. There have been annual sales declines since 2018. Thor Industries which owns what,every brand, put many of it's plants on 4 day weeks last year. What's happening now will be a huge blow since RV's are purely a discretionary purchase.

A quick Google turned up a story that ORV is suspending operations for a while due to coronavirus.

Jim_n_Steph
Explorer
Explorer
Ethanol plants are shutting down due to economy this is going further than I thought it would .
2003 Silverado 1500HD Vortec 6.0 4.10 2012 Flagstaff 831FKBSS

My daughter purchased a new build travel trailer that WAS scheduled to be run earl April,,,, Doubt the will happen now..

Looks like my truck came in just in time !
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Ford, GMC and Fiat are closing their USA plants until at least March 30th..
I would guess the RV Industry will follow or at least cut back on their workforce.

Retired_JSO
Explorer
Explorer
All 3 national auto manufacturers have shut down as of this weekend. I imag the RV industry did too.

Moved from ATC