cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV.Net Worked for me and Beaver Lake Campground

debw241
Explorer
Explorer
I want to thank everyone jumping in to help out! If you are looking for workkamping opportunities or workkampers this is good site! I private messaged people and got immediate (same day) results!

We actually ended up choosing between 3 offers on the same day --

We have accepted a workkamper position at Beaver Lake Campground, Custer SD
At first it was just going to be me working in the office there - but we are excited to learn they will be needing my husband, Bob too!

We were at Balboa RV Park in Van Nuys (Los Angeles, CA) when we got word yesterday morning -- we are now about 20 miles West of Las Vegas!

Thanks again everyone - have a wonderful summer and God Bless! - Deb
5 REPLIES 5

gatorcq
Explorer
Explorer
Susan and I are Volunteer's at the Blue Bell Campground. So stop by when you have time. The only Brown - 40 Ft diesel in the park
Dale & Susan
DaGirls II Rv - Dakota & Tilly Traveling Companions.
2008 Alfa Gold, 2015 Ford F150 XLT
Roadmaster and Air Brake System
1600 Watts, Magnum Inv/Chg&Solar
800 Lithium Battery
DaGirslRV Blog

Dtslinger
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations
We have stayed-at Beaver Lake Campground It is a beautiful place and seems to be well run. It was very busy during Sturgis!
Enjoy
Terry & Alice Esslinger
2006 Bounder DP 38L
being pushed by 2012 Terrain

Nolan
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations. Back in the summer of 2006 we found a workamping job on this forum.

CardinalCamper
Explorer
Explorer
debw241 wrote:
I want to thank everyone jumping in to help out! If you are looking for workkamping opportunities or workkampers this is good site! I private messaged people and got immediate (same day) results!

We actually ended up choosing between 3 offers on the same day --

We have accepted a workkamper position at Beaver Lake Campground, Custer SD
At first it was just going to be me working in the office there - but we are excited to learn they will be needing my husband, Bob too!

We were at Balboa RV Park in Van Nuys (Los Angeles, CA) when we got word yesterday morning -- we are now about 20 miles West of Las Vegas!

Thanks again everyone - have a wonderful summer and God Bless! - Deb
Have fun at Beaver Lake the owner Max is a 1st class guy.
Charles & Dawn
2005 Cardinal 35 CKT LX
2000 F-250 PSD 7.3 4x4 Hypertech Power Programmer III, Firestone Ride-Rite Airbags, Air Safe 25K Hitch,Yamaha 125cc Vino Scooter.

lj2654
Explorer
Explorer
Great news Deb....you both have a happy summer!
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples 40
2012 Cadillac Srx
retired AirForce 1979-1992