cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Vinyl Wrap

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
In about a month, we hope to tour several manufacturers; including Alliance. I love so much about the Alliance Valor toy haulers except the graphics. Unless they've changed their full body paint, that is no better than their stock graphic package in my opinion. Basically, I just don't like them at all.

One crazy question I plan to ask them is if there is an option for me to order a toy hauler and have them leave their graphics package off entirely. My guess is they may not like the idea of not having their name plastered all over the sides but I dislike them enough, I won't buy that brand if it's my only option.

So now my question. Has anyone here ever done a vinyl wrap on their camper? A full wrap would obviously cover the entire graphics package on the camper but if the camper was left white, I could just do a custom striping package in a style I like. Not nearly as much cost I assume.

I see there are companies that offer this and I found one in my area. I plan to talk with them soon. But this just seems like an idea I'm surprised isn't more popular than it already is. It may be just too darned expensive but I'd love to look further into it.
23 REPLIES 23

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
yes it can be done, and yes itโ€™s the same as wrapping any other vehicle/surface. And yes itโ€™s a lot of money for something that doesnโ€™t last as long as paint, out in the elements.
And to stay on topic. I did wrap a camper, part of of one, once. Idk it was a pain and not that great.
Also there is a significant difference between vinyl wrap and vinyl decals. And it sounds like youโ€™re after decals possibly?
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

Bumpyroad
Explorer
Explorer
pictures, we need pictures.
bumpy

routeforty
Explorer
Explorer
There was someone on the forum several years ago who had a 5th wheel(I believe) that they had ordered from the factory with no graphics-just plain white. Just can't remember who it was. It was probably 10 years ago. So it was doable then, possibly still now??? the MFG may look at it as-if you still want to pay the price we can save the money of putting the decals on. :h
2018 coachmen leprechaun class c 2008 KZ spree 260FL

dedmiston
I think Iโ€™m going to be in a similar boat in another year or so. The sun has been pretty rough on ours and itโ€™s beginning to look a little ragged.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
Lantley wrote:
I know someone who had there entire 42' fiver wrapped.
I believe the pre-pandemic/inflation cost was $8K

That's a rough estimate of what I've seen as well. There's just so little information to find. Thanks for the input.

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
dedmiston wrote:
spoon059 wrote:
That sounds like a solution without a problem to me...

Nice. :R

He already said what the problem is: He thinks their factory graphics are ugly. Thatโ€™s a problem, right?

Thank you.

dedmiston
spoon059 wrote:

Nice. :R

He already said what the problem is: He thinks their factory graphics are ugly. Thatโ€™s a problem, right?

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Lantley
Nomad
Nomad
I know someone who had there entire 42' fiver wrapped.
I believe the pre-pandemic/inflation cost was $8K
19'Duramax w/hips,12'Open Range,Titan Disc Brake
BD3,RV safepower,22" Blackstone
Ox Bedsaver,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps, Enduraplas25,Pedego
BakFlip,RVLock,5500 Onan LP,Prog.50A surge,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan,Sailun S637
Correct Trax,Splendide

spoon059
Explorer II
Explorer II
2015 Ram CTD
2015 Jayco 29QBS