cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Used RV resources

KWinzer
Explorer
Explorer
We currently have a 2013 Winnebago 30T, which we mostly drive to dog shows. We store it in an RV facility, and the storage guy mentioned that another storage customer has a 2010 Fleetwood Discovery LE, 40X. We had a look at it, and it is just beautiful!

The owner installed pretty much any option available, and it has been very well maintained. We would need to replace all six tires, which have a 2009 date, remove a couch to install the dogs' crates, and nothing else.

So here's the question. Where do I find the equivalent of the Blue Book for cars? I would like to know what the fair price is for the vehicle, and also what our current RV is worth. He is asking 120K for the Fleetwood, plus +/- 3K for tires, plus registration, tax, insurance, and monthly storage, Before we actually drive it and speak to the owner, I would like to have some statistics.

Any advice?
2 REPLIES 2

KWinzer
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks, just found NADA. Now looking for the more subjective review stuff. Seems like later models got very bad reviews. Seems like the company had a bankruptcy and some quality issues...

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
NADA
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox