cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Your Best Gadget That You Bought at a RV Show?

trnfla
Explorer
Explorer
I thought I would start a thread to review products (gadgets) that you see at RV shows that you love to use in your RV and/or home.

I will start, I bought these Gripstic bag sealers at the Tampa RV show and have fell in love with them.

Easy to use, stays on the bags, and does not take much storage space when not using.

What have you found at RV shows that you think was great?
Now 2004 Winnie Minnie 31C
Had 2007 Zeppelin 190 Hybrid,
1999 30' Dutchman Classic FW
34 REPLIES 34

Dave_and_Sue
Explorer
Explorer
Wife has a set that she bought when she was a teenager.Has used the ever since.She's 66 now.She won't use any other knife.They will hold a edge pretty well and I have sharpened them for her for a really long time. We just sent some back for warranty replacement.They should be back any time.Had the serated edge ones replaced.
2011 Ram 3500 Dually Mega Cab
2016 Chaparral 370FL

JoshInReno
Explorer
Explorer
Some of the Cutco stuff is questionable. But the Spatula Spreader is God's gift to sandwiches!!

2016 F250 Crew Cab Longbed 4x4
2017 Grey Wolf 26DBH

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
I bought my Oxygenics shower head at the GS Rally in Syracuse a couple of years ago. Love it.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

mdamerell
Explorer
Explorer
Favorite item I got at an RV show is my hitch receiver cover, which reads "Silly boy, trucks are for girls". :C
2012 Sundance 3100RB w/Reese Goose Box
2004 Ford F350 6.0 L PSD, CC, DRW, long bed, B&W drop ball hitch, Firestone Ride-rite air bags.

RaenMark
Explorer
Explorer
We got Cutco when our son sold them one year, and some more when our niece did a couple years later. I've always been happy with them. I actually prefer the straight edged knives to their special serrated edge. As for sharpening, I found that many of the established dealers, the ones who work the shows, have offered to sharpen ours for free, just call them. Might give that a try. And yes, they are pricey.
Rae & Mark
Bountiful, UT
2005 Alfa See Ya 40
Finally found a rig I can stand up in!

Fender_Mender
Explorer
Explorer
We have a Blue Streak Dispenser too and LOVE it. No more odor

TheAmRheins
Explorer
Explorer
I had my doubts when we bought this but we LOVE our Blue Streak Automatic Toilet Deodorizer

Blue Streak
Ken & Kathy
Ruben(the cat)& Tiadora (nother cat)
2003 Chev 3500 D/A Dually
2009 Landmark Augusta

oldtrojan66
Explorer
Explorer
to bump back a few posts, Cutco knives are great when you first get them but they don't stay sharp any longer than any other knife. Once dulled by use or accident about your only recourse is to return them for sharpening. Postage makes this pretty costly. We won't fall for the presentation again, thank you very much.
2007 Jayco Designer 36RLTS
2006 F350 DRW 6.0 PSD (powerstrokehelp.com)
When you're born, everyone is smiling and you're crying. Live so that when you die everyone else is crying and you're smiling!

facory
Explorer
Explorer
Gee, smellin' that gooood it would be a shame to dump it. ๐Ÿ™‚
2008 Cruiser RV Fun FinderXtra
Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew 5.4L 6.5' Bed 150" WB 3.73
Schwinn Mountain Bike

Ski_Pro_3
Explorer
Explorer
OLDROADDOG wrote:
We bought Happy Camper toilet chemicals at the Pomona show in 2008 I thought they were a little pricy. B ut that's all we buy now, they work great.

Excellent stuff!! makes the black tank smell sweet as a rose.

wannavolunteerF
Explorer
Explorer
Awning crank kit.... converted my spring-loaded awning that was almost impossible to work by myself to the crank kit. Bought at The Rally in Atlanta and was installed on site by a company out of Tampa.
2015 FR Georgetown 378TS

facory
Explorer
Explorer
Tailgater satellite antenna and Dish receiver. Now I can watch Fox News.
2008 Cruiser RV Fun FinderXtra
Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew 5.4L 6.5' Bed 150" WB 3.73
Schwinn Mountain Bike

OLDROADDOG
Explorer
Explorer
We bought Happy Camper toilet chemicals at the Pomona show in 2008 I thought they were a little pricy. B ut that's all we buy now, they work great.

GoPackGo
Explorer
Explorer
There is one foldup BBQ stand available but it's made by Weber for their Q series grills only - $50.