cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2006 Surveyor SV160T by Forest River

AmericaOverland
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for the location of the water filtration unit, if this particular model has one. It is not under the sink nor by the hot water heater under the left sofa seat. Anyone know how to find this?
4 REPLIES 4

mobilefleet
Explorer
Explorer
i saw one once with the filter under the bed where the platform lifts up for under bed storage. Also have seen them in the outside cargo storage areas

AmericaOverland
Explorer
Explorer
The reasons I'm asking are 1) the 2006 brochure said ALL models have the filtration system and 2) I've been out here for over two weeks with nary a hard water stain on my sauce pan. WHAT IS CLEANING MY POTS??? Normally, in a city like Houston, water stains in your cookware are inevitable, and nothing, even Lime-A-Way and CLR do ANYTHING to remove it. You have to use something like muriatic acid or whatever it is that literally bubbles the minerals right off the surface in front of your eyes. Here, no such thing, in spite of the fact that the water here in the country is hard... If there's a filter here taking the minerals out, I don't see it.

AmericaOverland
Explorer
Explorer
The water pump is right next to the water heater, so that is out...

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Did you look near the water pump? I have a FR TT and the filter is next to the water pump.