Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

2012 Arctic Fox 990S

crewdog1952
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy

I have a 2012 Arctic Fox 990S. The panel that tells you tankage levels, battery level and water pump on/off does not indicate, blank when switch pushed. The water pump switch works, just no level indications. The batteries are fully charged the tanks are empty. I pulled the panel and everything looked good.

I can't seem to get a shop manual for the 990S, so at kind of at a loss.

Any Suggestions?
5 REPLIES 5

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
Scrap the cheapo monitor and switch to a reliable and accurate SeeLevel monitor made by Garnetโ€ฆsensors are external self-stickโ€ฆ

https://www.garnetinstruments.com/product/709p3-seelevel-tank-monitor/

Grit_dog
Nomad III
Nomad III
Dusty R wrote:
agesilaus wrote:
Let me break a fact of RV life to you, those panels are mostly worthless. Maybe, only maybe the fresh water tank reading could be right. If you want real readings you have to go to something like the SeeLevel meter system. People try all sorts off cleaning schemes to clean their sensors but if any work, I do not know about it.

X-2

Can you two even read?
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

Roger10378
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you think that there is a shop manual that would be any kind of help you are dreaming. What you need is a manual for the monitor panel. If you can find a name and number you can usually find something on the internet.

That being said if nothing including the battery level is working then I would think that it is a lack of 12 volts to the panel. The water pump would be a separate 12 volt than the monitor panel. I would look for a blown fuse.
2005 Cardinal 30TS
2007 Chevy 2500HD D/A

Dusty_R
Explorer
Explorer
agesilaus wrote:
Let me break a fact of RV life to you, those panels are mostly worthless. Maybe, only maybe the fresh water tank reading could be right. If you want real readings you have to go to something like the SeeLevel meter system. People try all sorts off cleaning schemes to clean their sensors but if any work, I do not know about it.

X-2

agesilaus
Explorer II
Explorer II
Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2018 RAM 2500 6.7L 4WD shortbed
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper