cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Power steering pump replacement

dangit00
Explorer
Explorer
My power steering pump on my 2001 Monaco knight caught fire and melted the wiring harness. So I am getting the wiring harness replaced but they are have trouble find a power steering pump, it is a Sauer Danfoss type, C20.5L36901/120/150. The company says the earliest they can send one is 4 weeks. Is there and replacement that will match like one for a big truck. I am stuck in Amarillo TX till its fixed.
Heather
2001 Monaco Knight 36R
5 REPLIES 5

dangit00
Explorer
Explorer
Everyone thanks for the inputs, I tried all of the ones you gave me, with no joy. Even though I have a Cummins 315 ISC, the pump is very specific and after talking to many companies and shops they did not know of one that would fit and could not find a used rebuilt one either. The shop I am at found a new one that they can get in 8 days instead of 16 weeks, but will cost me twice a much. Good thing my Insurance is paying for it. Thanks for all your help and I will continue to look into replacement option just in case.
Heather
2001 Monaco Knight 36R

navigator2346
Explorer
Explorer
Try here, they have a lot of surplus parts. http://www.nwrvsupply.com/

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just put your info on google ,theres lot of choices than just sitting around, check it out. might have to do the searching yourself instead of the shop.

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I had one rebuilt years back. might ask around.

ksg5000
Explorer
Explorer
I would call the chassis mfg and ask them for advice - pretty sure Freightliner makes the Monaco chassis and they may help.
Kevin