cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Samsung Inverter Refrigerator.

JHblack
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Samsung Residential size refrigerator that came stock in our toy hauler.
Nitro XLR.

We keep in plugged up on shore power (50A) at home coupled with a Surge Protector.

checked on it last night and realized it was not on. The interior light fails to come on but it does flicker.

No cooling AT ALL.

Has anyone had an issue with this brand? Is there a "RESET" that can be done before I talk to someone in India that I can't understand and before I haul it to the dealer/service dept?

Thank you all in advance..
3 REPLIES 3

Mayor30
Explorer
Explorer
Samsung phones are great. Their refridgerators suck. My Aunt has one and several months after the warranty ran out,the refridgerator portion stopped working. They bought it at Lowes but Lowes refused to help.After a day and a half of calling,she finally got through to customer service it took 3 days for a serviceman to get there.He spoke little English and was very rude. She asked him a question and he said " I go" and pointed to the door.It cost almost $500 to fix a fridge less than 4 years old. When I posted about it on Facebook I got a ton of replies about people who had similar issues with Samsung appliances.

RedRollingRoadb
Explorer
Explorer
RF-18 model? There is lots of post on the internet about them dying. Fortunately mine is still kicking...

bgum
Explorer
Explorer
You should have received a book about the refrigerator when you bought the rig. What does it say?