cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xantrez ProSine 2.0 Inverter Charger 2000W

Mudogz
Explorer
Explorer
Hi guys, please be patient with me as I'm new to this forum.

I've read through several threads and wanted to see if anyone has any experience in repairing these. I was trying to get a hold of KJINTF who stated he has repaired many of these but he doesn't accept an PM's and I'm not sure how else to reach him.

I continue to get "Memory Fault" on the remote control panel. I recently purchase four 6-volt golf batteries and installed them in series to rule out the issue is related to the battery.

I was wondering if the issue is related to the control panel, would disabling the remote be a feasible resolution?

Mudogz
5 REPLIES 5

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
time2roll wrote:
IIRC 2oldman had the same message. Something like my inverter has lost its mind. I believe he moved on.
Wow.. good memory. Here's what I found:

Post from 9 years ago

I'm now using an Outback 3400w.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

KJINTF
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, they are repairable, however NOT easily
Translate that to mean > $600 for repairs that was several years ago
Many if not most of the repair parts are no longer available
I trashed most of my spare parts several years back
As others suggested get a new one with separate components as in Inverter, Charger and Transfer switch

time2roll
Explorer II
Explorer II
I would be inclined to just get a new inverter. Or if one side(charger vs inverter) is not working just get a new component for the failed part. I prefer separate components for this reason. Good luck on the fix.

I read the Prosine model is no longer repaired by Xantrex Authorized service outlets.

IIRC 2oldman had the same message. Something like my inverter has lost its mind. I believe he moved on.

3_tons
Explorer
Explorer
Theres a switch on the face of the unit - set it to OFF for about 15 sec then return it to remote.

Michelle_S
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you have four 6 Volt batteries, your hook-up better be a Series/Parallel circuit. If you really hooked them up all in Series you now have a 24 Volt system which the Inverter and everything else won't like.
2018 Chevy 3500HD High Country Crew Cab DRW, D/A, 2016 Redwood 39MB, Dual AC, Fireplace, Sleep #Bed, Auto Sat Dish, Stack Washer/Dryer, Auto Level Sys, Disk Brakes, Onan Gen, 17.5" "H" tires, MORryde Pin & IS, Comfort Ride, Dual Awnings, Full Body Paint