cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

1980's yellowstone special edition

wolff2112
Explorer
Explorer
My Wife and I Just bought a 32 ft yellowstone special edition Camper. We are looking for a floorplan or a user manual on this one. does anyone have the same ?
13 REPLIES 13

wolff2112
Explorer
Explorer
lol... if i could add pics i would. they are on pc and do not want to upload to another site just to add them here.

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
can`t help you out other than you can`t make posts like this without providing us picture. We want to see it too!

Oh, and welcome to the forum!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

maddog348
Explorer
Explorer
Tin Can Tourists
https://tincantourists.com/
Tin Can Tourists is an all make and model vintage trailer, camper, RV and motor coach club. Rally and camping, classified ads for sale and selling. We love vintage, retro, antique, old, classic!
Classified Ads
PLEASE NOTE: This system is for individual owners of vintage ...
Event Listing
The Tin Can Tourists list our official events and allow other vintage ...
Tin Can Tourists History
TIN CAN TOURISTS HISTORY AND IMAGES. The Road to ...
Official TCT Rally
Official Tin Can Tourists Rallies. The qualifications for a listing ...
Club Info
In 1998, Forrest and Jeri Bone renewed the club as an all ...
Wiki Pages
This is intended to allow people find information about their ...
More results from tincantourists.com ยป

westend
Explorer
Explorer
Mark Polk of Mark's RV garage restored a '64 Yellowstone. It's not an exact match but his series of videos are a good place to start:Mark's RV garage
'03 F-250 4x4 CC
'71 Starcraft Wanderstar -- The Cowboy/Hilton

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Have you checked tincantourists.com? (Sorry I can't make a link on my Kindle)
They may have some info in your TT.
And please, keep us updated on your progress.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
I understood you had a Golden Falcon...just last month too.

โ€œHi Everyone, I too have a glendale 14 ft golden falcon and am having a few problems .โ€
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
โ€œYou bought a 30+ year-old camper and have only seen photos of it?โ€

Oh, Wolf, would you like to buy a bridge used heavily in NYC?

โ€œwe know everything is in itโ€ Cuzz the seller said everything.... Have you met my cousin P.T. Barnum?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

gmw_photos
Explorer
Explorer
Restoration/modification or build projects can be a lot of fun. We hope you'll keep this thread alive and document the whole process for us to follow along.

It's cool that folks want to keep older trailers in use rather than scrapping them.

wolff2112
Explorer
Explorer
we know everything is in it. however we want to see where all this is located in it so we can have a rough idea on how we are going to remodel.

wolff2112
Explorer
Explorer
yepp we did. gonna get it home as of the end of may.

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
wolff2112 wrote:
Just to see if everything is in the right place. IE water heater, electrical box, ect. in the pics the guy sent us we cannot seem to see the heater or water heater or the electric box.

You bought a 30+ year-old camper and have only seen photos of it?...
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015

wolff2112
Explorer
Explorer
Just to see if everything is in the right place. IE water heater, electrical box, ect. in the pics the guy sent us we cannot seem to see the heater or water heater or the electric box.

Second_Chance
Explorer II
Explorer II
You're not likely to find any printed materials on an obscure brand of RV from the 1980s. Owners' manuals were practically nonexistent back then. RV manufacturers are STILL not providing technical information such as schematics, plumbing diagrams, etc. Not sure what you would do with a floorplan if you already have the RV, though.

Rob
U.S. Army retired
2020 Solitude 310GK-R
MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
(Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
2012 F350 CC DRW Lariat 6.7
Full-time since 8/2015