cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gonna have to change my signature picture..

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
Well, pulled the trigger on a 2019 Rockwood 2511S TT today. Been looking at them for a couple of weeks and found one about 2 miles from my house!!

Heck of a deal on it too since the 2020's are already out.

Going for the theater seating too. This one does not have it, but it's on order and will be here in about a month.

Pick it up in about a week and a half, so gotta get the old 2003 ready because they gave me a heck of a deal on the trade.. Way more than I thought I'd get, so very happy with the deal!

Can't wait to pick it up!

Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.
22 REPLIES 22

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
Thanks Bob and Kip.

Yes, those chairs are great and over 10 years old! Have had to re-string them once already, but the frames and padding are still going strong!

Mitch
2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

Nice, Mitch, very nice! Great looking setup. 🙂

We have a pair of those zero gravity chairs just like yours! They're awesome.
2007 GMC 3500 dually ext. cab 4X4 LBZ Dmax/Allison - 2007 Pacific Coachworks Tango 306RLSS
RV Rebuild Website - Site launched Aug 22, 2021 - www.rv-rebuild.com

GrandpaKip
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice looking.
Fun to play with a new toy, isn’t it?
Kip
2015 Skyline Dart 214RB
2018 Silverado Double Cab 4x4
Andersen Hitch

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
Well, finally got the new rig out and camped in it.. Here are some pics of it setup in camp. Had a great time and towed great. Rock solid and could feel the added weight, but no issues with power at all.

Mitch

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
Thanks MFL.. Have had 30a hookup since the old 2003! So all good there. Needed it too, because it's HOT for us here in the NW of Wa state! 🙂

I played with it for about 5 hours on Saturday, just getting all the stuff unpacked and checking the mechanical's. Today, (Sunday) the wife and I got up at 6am and started doing all the stuff we talked about and added/subtracted stuff, but mostly added stuff!! I don't care what anybody says.. You will always pack way more stuff than you think you need, but in the end, as long as you have what you want, it's all good. 🙂 Besides, who is going to tell the wife, "you can't put anything in all that storage space..." ha, ha!

Already have drilled holes, added sliding drawers, shelves.. Too much fun to start with a fresh canvas again!

Thanks,

Mitch

PS.. Sorry for the small pics, but when I uploaded the originals, it was too big and I know folks don't like that either....

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Getting something nice/new is our reward for working! It will be a fun weekend getting it home, operating new features, looking for just the right places to store the items removed from previous trailer. Be sure to ready things for an at home sleep out tonight. If you don't have at least a 30 amp RV hookup at home, that will be a consideration.

Hope you enjoy it for many years!

Jerry

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
Tomorrow is the big day to pick the new trailer up! Can't believe I'm so excited about this! Feels like when I was a kid on Christmas Eve! ha, ha!

It's only my second trailer I've ever owned in some 16 years, so I guess there is still some 'kid' in me after all.. 🙂

Mitch

MitchF150
Explorer III
Explorer III
MFL wrote:
Very nice Mitch, looks like a great setup, that will work well with your truck too! Now the bad news....nice new trailer, going to be big expense, as you will be doing a lot more camping. 🙂

Jerry

Yeah, thought about that too! Not wanting to just look at it sitting on the side yard!

We will get our last 2 planned camping trips with it this year, but might have to some Fall camping on the fly!

Gonna be a whole new experience with the slides, electric awning, ducted A/C, a shower that is actually usable, etc!

No worries on the truck handling it. It's #2000 more GVWR than the old Prowler, but that's why I got the Max Tow F150 I did.

Gonna use the original EAZ-Lift hitch setup (#1000 bars) and don't think there will be any issue there either. Will have to adjust it for the slightly taller hitch height, but that's easy..

Pick it up next Saturday and can't wait!

Thanks, Mitch

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Very nice Mitch, looks like a great setup, that will work well with your truck too! Now the bad news....nice new trailer, going to be big expense, as you will be doing a lot more camping. 🙂

Jerry

GrandpaKip
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations. Nice floor plan.
Kip
2015 Skyline Dart 214RB
2018 Silverado Double Cab 4x4
Andersen Hitch

whjco
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations! Looks like a great unit. Have fun.

Bill J., Lexington, KY
Bill J., Lexington, KY
2006 Starcraft 2500RKS 25' Travel Trailer
2015 Ram 2500 Big Horn 6.7 Cummins.

TurnThePage
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats! I also like that floor plan. Let us know if the fridge fan is annoying so near the bedroom.
2015 Ram 1500
2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22RBE

sgfrye
Explorer
Explorer
i like the floor plan. you will love the shower, large shower was required when we were shopping for our current TT. previous had the small round corner version. enjoy

librty02
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats!! We can't wait to see it!
2011 FORD F-150 FX4 CREW CAB ECO...
2018 Ford F-150 Max Tow Crew 6.5 3.5 Eco...
2013 Keystone Passport 2650BH, EQUAL-I-ZER 1K/10K