cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need a Hispec wheel center cap

Billhig
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™ve got HWT Hispec series 01 15โ€ wheel and need a new centercap. I canโ€™t find one anywhere. Any ideas?
5 REPLIES 5

Billhig
Explorer
Explorer
I talked to e-trailer and another guy and they had the exact right cap but for 14" wheels only. The cap diameter is different. I'll check out the Ebay site you found. Thank you very much. I have talked to 3 RV salvage yards but I didnt think to focus on surplus yards in Indiana. That makes sense.

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yeah, point taken, 6 vs 5 spoke isn't going to line up well..

Alright, perhaps this is where Ebay might be a good possibility?

Found this there..

Although it looks like the spokes are set at angles on these caps..

Doesn't say what series but does say 5 lug which typically should be for 15" rims.

Can find them HERE on Ebay..

You could also look up some of the RV surplus outlets in Indiana, bunch of those that buy up leftover surplus inventory when the RV manufacturers end of life a model..

You could also check with E-Trailer, their website shows they sell Hispec rims..

Perhaps they might be able to help?

HISPEC AT E-TRAILER LINK

Billhig
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for posting the picture. I couldnt figure it out. I talked to hispec.and they said they didnt have any series 1 and didnt know where to buy them. The 6 might fit but my wheel is 5 spoke so it would look a little weird.

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
Does it HAVE to be "Series 01"?

Found Series 06..

Found it HERE

Expensive but buy 4 of the 06 version and replace them all and call it a day..

Found pix of the 01 on Hispec's website..

Comparing the two, it does look like a series 06 might work, the only difference is in the middle of the cap..

You could contact Hipsec directly and ask how to get Series 01 replacement..

Use THIS LINK to get their phone number..

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II
Picture may help for response.

Jerry