cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

six and six in florida

Road_Phantom
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone know of a campground anywhere in Florida with six on and six storage on same site? We are people of means and would like something affordable, like around 4-500 a month. Thanks for your help.
23 REPLIES 23

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Not sure what โ€œpeople of meansโ€ is supposed to mean in this case either. But I think I know what it is trying to imply.

But sounds like they want the RV on one site year round living in it 6 months, and then storing it on the same site for 6 months when they are not there, for a reduced fee I would guess.

dalenoel
Explorer II
Explorer II
We do a six then take it home for the rest of the year. About $550/mo. Half of our park is six and six with the rigs left on site. Most SunRV parks will give you that but you need to where it is not a destination park to get less than $600/mo. Most I've found south of Ocala are $600/mo and up. Daytona area at $1200/mo with the Keys starting prime season at $2000/mo and up.
03 Monaco Neptune 36PBD DP - 18 Focus Toad
Wife, myself, and Oreo the Malshi

azwildcat
Explorer
Explorer
Twelve Oaks RV Resort in Sanford.

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
Do you mean you will reside in the camper for 6 months and store it on the same site for another 6 months? If so you may have wanted to articulate that a little better.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

2oldman
Explorer
Explorer
if you read his duplicate post, I think that refers to months.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

lampooner
Explorer
Explorer
Just searched the web for "six on and six storage" without finding definition or e4xplanation.
Lampooner

Remember you are only young once,
but you can be immature forever!

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
dedmiston wrote:
What is six and six?

I'm with you. I have no idea what 6 on and 6 storage means.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

Road_Phantom
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone know of a campground anywhere in Florida with six on and six storage on same site?

dedmiston
What is six and six?

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230